1💗

3rd pErson p.o.v

At the kindergarten.....

A kid With red hair standing behind her mum while her mum talked to miss lily,the teacher of the kindergarten.sherwin peek a bit to look at the teacher.mrs lily saw it and smile at him.sherwin blush and quickly hid at behind her mum.miss Lily kneel down to him.

Miss lily:hi there Sherwin..I'm Miss lily...the teacher that will teach you...don't be shy...I always with you...plus..your friends is waiting for you...

Sherwin keep it quiet.maria,sherwin's mum turn around and pull him closer to her.

Maria:Sherwin..you don't need to be shy...I always love you..I know you scared...anything you need I already pack in your backpack.Even your bunbun bear with you...

Sherwin:but I wanna go home...I want to be with you mum....

Maria:Sher...I have to go work...dad goes to Japan to work...who's gonna take care of you...so I had to school you Sher...I'm sorry

Sherwin quiet.then he look at the teacher.mrs lily smile at him.

Miss lily:don't worry...I'll take a good care of you just like the children..they really like this kindergarten...and also...you can make a friend for bunbun bear...

Sherwin:really??

Miss lily:of course honey...you also can make a friend!!so you and bunbun bear will never be alone forever

Sherwin:okay!!

Maria smiled.mrs lily give her hand and Sherwin slowly grab her hand and hold it.sherwin glanced to her mum and smiled.maria kneel down to him and kiss on his forehead.

Maria:love you sherbet

Sherwin:love you to mum

Sherwin waved at her mother.then they both together walk to the class.as they go in,there are 20 children playing and chasing together.sherwin really amazed and started to feel awkward.miss lily then stand Infront of the children as the children quickly back to the seat where they sit.sherwin stand there beside her still holding her hand.

Miss lily:good morning children!!today we have a new friend and I hope that you can be friendly around him!meet Sherwin willson..say hello to Sherwin everyone!!

All children:hello Sherwin!!!

Sherwin:h-hello....

Miss lily:now...you can go sit beside...Jonathan...Jonathan!raise your hand!!

Sherwin glanced to a kid that raised his hand at the back that on the left side are the windows.

miss lily:go on...sit beside him..don't forget to be friendly okay?make sure bunbun bear got friend too

Sherwin nodded.as he slowly to his seat,then he slowly sit beside a kid with a black hair with a blue Irish eye.sherwin look down feel very shy.the kid look at him and say

Jonathan:hello!!I'm Jonathan!

Sherwin:urm...hello??

Jonathan:is it your name Sherwin?

Sherwin:urm...yes...

Jonathan:well that's a cute name!!

Sherwin:urm...*blushed*

Sherwin open his orange backpack and pull out her pencil case,colour pencil,notebook and his bunbun bear.jonathan glanced at the bear and amazed the cuteness of the bear.

Jonathan:woahh!!!your bear are really cutee!!!

Sherwin:err..her name was bunbun bear...

Jonathan:oh!do bunbun likes to be friend?well I think my JoJo cat like to be friend!

Jonathan then pull her toy brown cat with a black hat on.sherwin surprised.then he moved his bear and talk with a diffrent tone.like he was playing.

Sherwin:hello there!I'm bunbun!what's your name?

Jonathan:I'm JoJo cat!!wanna be friend?

Sherwin: sure!!

They giggled together.mrs lily smiled from far there.

Their activities today was drawing anything they like then give it to friends.sherwin really like drawing as Jonathan likes it too.they begin their hand with a pencil colour and draw it.

Sherwin draw a himself and Jonathan at the garden with many flowers and write above "friends forever".while Jonathan draw a big heart and inside it there's himself and Sherwin holding hands.

The bells ring meaning lunch time,Sherwin took out her lunch pack and opened it.sherwin excited and can't wait to eat it cause it was a one cheese cake and two sandwich.Cheese cake was his favourite.while Jonathan got burrito cheese and salad.

Sherwin:what's that?*pointing at salad and burrito*

Jonathan:oh this?this is salad and this one is my favourite burrito!!

Sherwin:salad?is it yummy?

Jonathan:ofcouse it's yummy dummy!my mama said it's healthy for our body!!what about yours?

Sherwin:mine's favourite is cheese cake and sandwich...

Jonathan:can I try those cheese cake??

Sherwin:sure!!

Jonathan grab slice of the cheese cake with his fork and eat it.jonathan susprised and feeling extremely excited.

Jonathan:sooooo gooodddd!!!!!

Sherwin:really??

Jonathan:yeess!!can I have another one again?pleeaassssseeee🥺🥺🥺

Sherwin:what??nooo!!then what about me??

Jonathan: alright then...you can have one of my burrito while I get your cheese cake

Sherwin:okay!

They eat it together and feeling happy.

(Timeskip)

After school....

The children dash out and hug their own parents.sherwin not at least dash to her mother and hug her.

Maria:hey sherbet!!how's the school??

Sherwin:it's fun mum!!me and bunbun bear make a friend!!

Maria:really?that's great Sher!!

Sherwin:and also my friend draws this for me!!

Sherwin give her mum a paper and her mum look at it.she smile.

Maria:oh sherbet...that's really sweet of your friend...maybe we can stick it up at your room?can we?

Sherwin:yes!!I like that!!

Maria:c'mom let's get home!!

Sherwin really happy today.before he get in the car,he saw Jonathan with her father.sherwin quickly shouted his name

Sherwin:Jonathan!!!

Jonathan:Sherwin!!byee!!!see you tomorrow!!!

Sherwin:okay!!bye!!

Then Sherwin get in the car and that's also for jonathan.meanwhile inside the car,her father beside Jonathan.

Jonathan:papa!!I already make a friend!!

John:really??that's fantastic Jonny!oh!and what's that?

Jonathan:oh!this is from my friend papa!!he draw for me!!is it nice??

John:wow!!is it nice...how nice he was...well how about we take a walk for a bit and eat some-

Jonathan:ice cream!!!!

John:hahaha okay2...I'll buy you if you kiss me

Jonathan kiss her dad cheek and her dad kiss Jonathan forehead.her dad drove the car and goes to the park.

To be continue....

How's was that??is it good??or nah?

Comment and vote for this story!!

Bye💕