HAVE U ANY IDEAS

Hi sakhis,

It's not an update. But I would like to request all of you to read this till end, if all of you love me even a slightly. Because I want to be opened up before all of u.

I want to say u the main motive of starting this new book. The reason is the bashings those I have faced regarding subhadra before my joining of wattpad.

I always love to express my feelings through words. Before joining wattpad , I have faced so much bashing for subhadra in arsu vms. I have even long encounter with some of them. But still I didn't break. I kept on fight with them with all my strength.

I was a silent reader on wattpad previously. But here I found in many ardi fan fictions have portrayed subhadra as a lustful women, despise by arjun badly. I became hurt. But still composed myself.
But then I have seen pairing of subhadra subject with another characters. In one book author has paired subhadra with duryodhan. Means seriously?

How could they? What subhadra had done to deserve this much hatredness? People are pairing with her with anyone else. By doing this they are degrading her dignity. I lost all my calm then. U don't believe how much I cried, how much became I hurt. Literally I was in trauma. It's all truth. I was broken beyond repair.

Then I joined here. Stared my book to show the elaborate life of subhadra. I have planned 8 sequels of my book "we are one". It will take a long time. So I have strated this short book in order to give a strong pay back to bashers nd haters.

Today me krishnanuja yadavi ,

Openly challenging all bashers nd haters to stop me in my this work. I am all ready to face them. Because the dreadful pain I have went through I didn't forget that nd that pain is my greatest strength.

RADHE RADHE 🙏