𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼:

Information of the reader's character:

-Your name will be Hyakken Y/n, you're originally from Hyakken Clan. The Hyakken Clan are knows as pacifists, the clan remains at it is. 1000 years ago in the golden age of jujutsu before jujutsu sorcerers reached its peaked, the ancestor refused helping the clan lords defeating the 'King of Curses' and now nicknamed the 'shame of the sorcerers'

-You have a big sister named Hyakken Kanae the heir of the clan and you got a eight year old little brother named Hyakken Shinra.

-You got light purple eyes, you got raven black hair and also your hair is tied up into a ponytail. you got two hairpins attached to your hair tie.

-Semi Grade 2 sorcerer

Your Special Grade Curse Items:

Jorogumo's Pin:
(Unknown:??????)

Special Grade Cursed Spirit:

Byakko:
(Unknown:?????)

-You are born without a cursed energy, you have natural talents on wielding cursed tools and you possessed a superhuman physical abilities . Also, you have a heavenly restriction this is a rare case for someone who is born on a clan with jujutsu sorcerers. You can see cursed spirits but you don't have a cursed energy to have your own technique or possibly inheriting the family hereditary technique. What a mystery~