T w o

(After the party) .

"So you still coming over" I said looking over at meg and trying to focus on the road at the same time .

"Yes of course" Megan said nothing but smiles .

"Okay" I said putting hang in her thigh I didn't mean to tho .

"My bad I didn't mea-" I said .

Before I could even say anything
"You good" meg said .

"Okay you like anime," I said .

"Yess I love anime" Meg said .

(We continued to talk all the way home) .

"brace yourself" I said before opening the door .

"Why" Meg said looking nervous .

"Its nothing bad I just have a Lil sister" .

"Awee I wanna meet her" Meg said .

"Okay" I said opening the door .

"HEY SISSSYY who is this shess cuteee" Lisa said .

Lisa=Y/N'S lil sister .

"Hi im Megan or you can call me meg your cute to" Meg said bending down to Lisa's height .

"mom im home" I said looking for my mom .

"She's in the shower" Lisa said .

"Oh okay well me and meg are going to be in my room" I said grabbing Megan's hand .

"Okay ill tell mommy" Lisa said .

"Is your mom cool with you having friends over" meg said .

"Yea my mom pretty chill" I said .

"Up here" I said leading her to my room .

"Your rooms pretty nice" Meg said .

"Girl it ain't nothing but a when bunch of shoe boxes Rainbows and durags" I said pointing at everything

"BYE-" Meg said laughing .

"We need catch up on a lot" Meg said .

(After a whole bunch of talking and anime) .

"Ding ding ding!!" My phone went off .

"Wait who that" Megan said looking over at my phone like she was jealous or something .

"Why ain't yo phone going of its the group chat" I said looking over at her phone .

"My phones stays on DND period ." Megan said doing the lil period sign or whatever .

"Not the hand movements to" I said laughing at the fact she even did that .

"If you don't shut the fuck up" Meg said hitting me .

"If a dont what you gone do-" I said not tryna flirt but i knew she was gonna take as im filirting .

"DINNER DONE " I heard my Mom say .

"You wanna came and eat with us ... it shouldn't be wired because you have already met my mom-" I said getting up and stretching .

"I know i cant wait to see miss.evane" she said walking down the stairs .

"Hi .. Miss . Evane" Meg said waving .

"Wait is that megan .. my babyy megan" My mom said smiling and opening her hands for a hug .

"Yes it is" Megan said embracing my moms hug .

"where you been girl i missed you" My mom said .

i sat down i really didn't wanna get in there way because meg and my mom get along well and i didn't wanna mess that up .

I put Lisa in her chair i sat down and my chair by the time i was about to sit down megan came over to sit beside me so i pulled out the chair for her .

"Thank you" Meg said smiling at me .

"Your welcome" I said smiling back .

"Not yall flirting" Lisa said giving me the side eye .

"We not flirting im just being nice you should try" I said .

i mean megan is cute but she most def doesn't like girls but i could change that- .

"right" Megan said snapping me out of my deep thought .

"Anyways" I said .

********

"you staying the night ?" I said looking at the time .

"I swear you cant remember shit i been told you yes im gonna stay the night" Megan said rolling her eyes for no damn reason .

"See now you doing the most all i wanted to do is make sure....ugh talk to the hand " I said putting my hand in her face and rolling my eyes .

"Bitchhhhh" She said laughing slapping my hand out the way .

her smile soo tutee
anyway i think im gonna ask her to go fun world with me or is that to bold ... shit im paying for it .

"Hi Im Y/N" I said looking over at megan .

"Hey i haven't seen you in a while give me a hug" Megan said playing along and giving me a hug .

Chileee she matches my weird its crazyyyy- .

"Anyways im gonna head in the shower" I said getting up to grab my stuff .

"Okay be safe clumsy ass" Megan said turning the tv to adult swim to see if her fav anime was on .

********

"How you ain't get fucked up earlier at the party" Meg said braiding my hair .

"Baby i can drive the boat without getting tipsy why you not tipsy-" I said laughing .

"Baby .. but anyways cause im Hot girl Megan" Megan said sticking her tongue out .

"What does hot girl mean ?" I said .

"being a Hot Girl is about being unapologetically YOU, having fun, being confident, living YOUR truth, being the life of the party" Megan said smiling .

"Well im a hot girl than" I said .

"You been a hot girl now go look in the mirror" Megan said getting up .

"Ight" I said getting up from the floor .

"Zammmnnn You can braid" I said amazed .

"What you expect" Meg said taking my hoodie from my clothes .

"What you doing" I said watching her put MY hoodie on .

"Taking your hoodie and im sleepy soo ... GOOD NIGHT" Megan said turning the lamp on and laying down .

"Mane ight" i said laying down beside her i mean she did braid my hair .

------------ To be continued ---------

This story a lil late im sorry but i hope yall like it

How was your day ?

Sorry if i spelled anything wrong