Part 1

A flash of green and silver moves past me as I pull up my triple take. Sitting on top of Bansi Palace I quickly locate one, two, and a third team on the ground. Relaying the information to Octane and Wraith, I swap over to my R-99 and move on to loot the upper part of the building with my team. Looking around I spot a purple extended light mag and go to pick it up.

"There's someone aiming at me," Hearing her voice come through the com I snatch up the mag and briskly make my way to the other side of the balcony, to see Bloodhound sneaking up on the woman. Sneakily taking the triple take I let the choke build to get the most damage to help her out when I hear a gun cock near my head. 

"Sorry Darling, it's not me, it's you" I curse myself mentally as I go to lower my gun thinking that Loba had me, until I hear the familiar accent of Octane as he stims up. Trying to not get my hopes up I try to help out Wraith by pulling the sniper back up. I fire off the shot at the tracker just as Wraith turns around and dodges a bullet from the Hemlock Blooth held. I close my eyes hoping that Loba would make it quick for me, I wait. Not feeling the pressure of the muzzle I whirl around to see her death box and Octane bent over looting her. "Thanks for the rescue Speedy." I say as I also start looting the downed team members.

Zzzziiiipppp  "Someone's coming up-" my words get cut off from sound of gunfire. Looking over I see the raven hair of my third team member and sigh as she informs us of the grunt that she took down. "One team out the rest to blow." They both chuckle at me. 

We look at the timer and see we still have about a minute and a half to ring close.  "Let's get moving. The ring's out by Turbine." Octane and I nod and join Wraith on the bottom floor. Walking out of the building I spot the Trident and proceed to yell "Last one to trident is Revenant bait!" before taking off and gaining the head start. "That's not fair amigo" Octane complains as Wraith phases to move faster and with me being over half the way to the trident, he decides to stim. Sadly for Octane, he came in last and the whole drive to the ring was nothing but him complaining in the driver seat. 

We just barely made it into the ring just as we defeated Wattson and her noobs who were camping out the entrance to Turbine from Hammond Labs. I had gotten downed in the process, but it was worth it. Wraith went to come and revive me, but Octane beat her to it and over his shoulder made kissy faces at me. I roll my eyes at her as we heal up. She knew about my little crush on the speedster legend and only because she had seen it the FIRST time she went into the void around me during a game. Loba also knew and so did Lifeline and Crypto. Lifeline teased me about the fact that it was bad that Crypto was able to pick up on it and that it had to be obvious to everyone but the guy in question. We're running through Turbine, looting as we go and trying to make it closer to the ring. 

"Looks like the final ring is going to be around Carrier." I call out to my teammates and quietly start to sneak on over, only for Octane to take off running and alert a nearby team of gunts. Thankfully it was a team consisting of just grunts so they weren't much of a problem. 

THREE SQUADS REMAINING. We all stopped to look at each other before Octane whooped. He turned to me and I can only presume he was smiling under his mask. "Chica, whoever gets the last kill owes the other something."  I should know better then to take the bet, I really should have but a quick look at Wraith who was smiling and nodding made me feel like it would end in my favor. "Deal."

The last players left were Caustic, Octane and I. Wraith had just been knocked down by the gassy man and left Octane and I to finish him off. I ready my R-99 and start firing. A few seconds later YOU ARE THE APEX CHAMPIONS rings out over the arena. Everyone stands up and we watch the replay of the last kill on our coms. Octane somehow managed to get the last bit of damage on Caustic to get us the win.