Midnight bang

After getting Jotaro out of jail and explaining the situation with Dio, you slept over at the Kujo residence, with the comfort of Holly's kindness.

You couldn't shake the feeling of Jotaro's eyes meeting yours, his bad boy delinquent attitude seemingly turned you on. But knowing that he was the grandson of the man you dedicated your lie to work under and assist on missions, you disregarded these emotions.
It was around midnight, you couldn't fall asleep in the guest bedroom so you went outside in the dark for some fresh air, wearing a tank top that revealed your tattoo covered arm and booty shorts. As you shut the door, a familiar deep voice scared you for a bit.
"What are you doing out here?"

You turned your face, it was none other than Hoetaro.

"Oh jolly. It's you" You said, as he lit up a cigarette.

He made a "tsk" sound, as he smoked. He was shirtless and wearing sweatpants. You couldn't help but stare at his ab definition, and his muscles. It quite honestly was pretty hot. Is smoking his cigarette the only thing he can do all night-

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said. You rolled your eyes. "Lung cancer isn't attractive, dickweed." You said. He chuckled. "Hoe around somewhere else." He said.
"Oh I'm definitely a hoe, but certainly not for you." You lied.
"That so?" He replied.

~~~~~~~🍋🍋🍋🍋~~~~~~~

How can two go from name calling and sarcasm into making out on a bed? You don't know and you certainly don't care. He was a good kisser, you bet he was experienced. Probably can get any lady like this.

He was on top of you and your arms were around him to hold on from the aggressive kissing.
"Are you on birth control?" He asked softly.
"Yes." You responded, as you slid off your shorts.
"Keep quiet you annoying bitch, or else everyone will wake up."
You rolled his eyes, and you got off the bed and leaned onto the edge, as he went behind you with one arm on your waist. He moved the bottom of your underwear for an entrance and slid the tip of his member inside, and moved slowly. He picked up your pace, and the biggest challenge for you was to cover your mouth from loud moans. He went even faster, and your moans became even louder and it became harder to cover it up.

The pleasure was significant, and you ended up uncovering your mouth and moaned loudly, to which Jotaro covered your mouth for you.

He came inside you, and you let out a sigh.
He chucked. "What was that you said? "Oh I'm a hoe, but certainly not for you?""

You groaned, irritated, and slid your shorts back on. "Shut it dickweed. It's just a quickie."

~~~~~~~🍋🍋🍋🍋~~~~~~~

You got up from the bed, and walked to the door.

"No. Stay."

You turned to look at Jotaro. "Why?"

"Ugh, just listen to what I say you annoying bitch."

You smiled slightly, and walked to his bed and lied next to him. His body surprisingly didn't feel like a rock from those hard ass abs and muscles, he was total cuddle material. It felt awkward to try to get all touchy and feely with a guy like him, so you tried to sit up despite how tired you felt. You ended up falling asleep on his shoulder, and probably fell in his lap or whatnot. It felt right.