Chapter one: New beginnings

"Don't look back, your not going that way"
--------------------

"Maisie...Maisie....MAISIE!" The sound of my older brothers voice rang in my ear. I sat up it was dark outside and my room was full of boxes, and my brother was fully dressed? I checked my clock, 3:45am! I sat against the headboard and rubbed the sleepy dust from my eyes. I looked around and I could see my suitcase by the door.

"Cam what the hell it's now 3:50am!" I said annoyed, I wanted to be asleep right now. I wiped the dribble from my face, ew since when did I dribble, nice one Maisie.

"Your such a dumbass Maisie literally now come on are plane leaves at 5" he said winked then walked out the door.Wait...Oh my god! We're moving today! Crap crap I need to get ready. I head over to the bathroom I shower and wash my hair, I then step out dry myself and hair and throw my hair up in a messy bun.

Ok so let me explain what's happening. So basically I was born in London and when I was about two me and my family all decided to move to Brighton, I'm sixteen now so I basically grew up here. Were a pretty wealthy family to be honest, our Brighton house were moving out of was pretty big, I also had good grades to get me by, I was average. Anyway my parents have managed to get this massive marine biology job that pays really well and it is all the way over in Melbourne Australia. To be honest, I was not excited what so ever!... I love it here and I never planned on moving however now I'm moving half way across the damn world!

Once I'm done in the bathroom I head over to my laid out clothes I got out for the plane ride and started getting changed. I pulled on my grey Nike jumper, black leggings, ugg boots and my black beanie, I then put on some deodorant. After about ten minutes the remaining boxes had been lifted into the removals truck and soon they will be shipped to Aus. I grabbed my phone and suitcase and headed downstairs.

"Morning Hun you excited?" Mum asked.,I rolled my eyes at her.

"Nope" I say and sit down, I grab an apple and start eating it while scrolling through tumblr.

"Oh come on Maisie, this is a whole new experience for the family" my dad chirped.

"A whole new experience my ass" I say annoyed, I really didn't want to leave.

"Language please" Mum said, and I just rolled my eyes, my parents were perfectionists literally I know they love me and want what's best for me and stuff but they don't let me do anything! I'm sixteen and they still tell me what to do, makes me sick. half an hour later, and were in the taxi on the way to the airport, I watched the passing buildings, it was still dark out. I was seriously going to miss this darn place.

I guess I should tell a little about myself. Well my name is Maisie Lawrence and I'm 16 years old, I have an older brother called Cameron but we call him Cam and he is 19, my birthday is soon which I'm hella excited about and yeah, I'm in year eleven so last year before college. But there is nothing really exciting about me to be honest. I didn't have many friends in my high school here, I wasn't one of the popular girls all the guys wanted, I was picked on a lot which upset me but I guess I'm getting past all that now and leaving their crap behind.

Once we were on the plane I immediately sat by the window seat, Mum next to me then Cam and Dad behind us. I was dreading for this day to continue like literally.

"Maisie I know this is hard but-" I interrupt I really don't feel like some motivational speech on how this is great for the family thanks, god I sound like a bitch but right now I just want to drown In my music rather than mums lectures.

"Don't worry Mum it's fine" and that's all I said. Just going to have to put up with it I guess.

----the next day----