Forgotten Heroes.

There have been many great demigods throughout time. Hercules, Achilles, Helen of troy, Percy jackson. The latter of the few being known as the bravest and most heroic demigod of this age. Of course there is some truth to this, Percy brought about many changes for demigods globally; he helped ensure each godly child gets claimed, and has refuge at the demigod camp. He and his fellow heroes have saved us (mortals and all) from great peril.

But as with every story, not everyones side gets told. Scores of great demigods lived and died in Percy's time, yet their stories remain to be told. This is but the story of one forgotten demigod, who was destined for a treacherous fate of her own.

Delphine Hart was born for the same reason as the majority of the Gods children. The Gods cant keep it in their pants. But being born of Hades during the big three's "no kids allowed" period made her existence all the more of a nuisance, and all the more of a scandal. -For those of you unaware, the big three are Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. they all agreed not to sire any children after a great prophecy foretold of the Gods defeat at a big three demigod's hand.- For some reason, Gods find the concept of Chastity impossible to grasp, for all three proved to break this pact at numerous junctures. Delphine is only one of the handful of demigods who came close to fulfiling the prophecy, But the fates had other ideas. But before we get to that, youll need to know about her early life, and how she even survived to reach 16.