part 2

My POV:

Waiting for my mom to pick me up from grandma's house now no longer her house..3 hour later my mom pick me up and hug her and cry and she rub my back to calm me down when I stop cry and look at my mom. "Mom I missed you" I said "I know sweetie, come on let's go home" (I live in Texas we going to Valley) she said. "Oh OK mom" I said I put my stuff in her trank of her car (sorry I can't spell) I look back and cry little bit and in the car and sigh and I look back I saw two cute guys one few short and one really tall and have long hair, "hey wait mom". She stop the car and look at me *like really* I look at her like what do (lol). I open the door of her car and get out of her car, my cousin got out the house and lock it, the two guy walk near her and I walk behide them so did my mom she came out of nowhere *well she was in car* I though to myself. "Hi can I help you" I said scaring them and my cousin, she look at me "though you were leaving" she said,"yes I am but I saw these guys and say hi" I said, tall guy turn around look at me *oh god* I though the tall guy told his name "my name Sam windchester and this is my older brother Dean windchster" he said but dean did turn around like his younger brother. My cousin poke his belly and "are you pregnant", Sam turn around and she stop poke him and he look at her, "yes he is got problem" he said. She shock her head,"no", Dean smile it made happy she didn't judge him. "So how are you dean" I said, he turn and look at me (I'm short), and grab my hand and place where baby kicking, I smile. Then I start to rub his huge belly, "so Dean how many are you having" my mom said, "I'm having twins" he said, "you look more bigger than you look Dean" I said. He look at me and than he start cry. "Oh shit I'm sorry I didn't mean it...I stay quite than" I said walking away, "wait" Dean said and start to rub his belly, because there moving. "Look is OK I just don't like call fat" he said, "oh" I said "I think my water broke" Dean said then Sam run ward him and put Dean in his car. "Good luck Dean" I said going to mom's car.....than I fall asleep and the nightmare came back....

Well I just don't know lol ~bloodrain1704