Chapter one

Everyday I sit in my room looking at the ceiling asking myself what I'm gonna do with my life in the future? Mom always tells me that I needs to seriously grow up and stop being in a kids zone and stepdad just doesn't say nothing because it's not his business.  When I try and get myself together I don't get no help from my mom I don't even get help from my sisters but there's one person that I can call for help when ever I needs it and that's Aunt June. She one of my favorite people in the world at first I did not know much about her until I met her in person and she have a very beautiful smile and personality when I'm around Aunt June I know I can stay having a smile on my face because she never said or did anything wrong to me. I remember one Christmas she came over and we baked cookies and make hot chocolate together and we hung up the Christmas decorations around the house even though it was so much, Aunt June always tell me her favorite part of Christmas she love coming over to spend time with both me and dad. Everyday in my room I looks around I see nothing but pictures of me and Aunt June and all the adventures we had did together, all I could do is smile and giggle but it's not fun because she wasn't by my side. Dad always tells me that I can always write her and send her wonder gifts to show how much I really appreciate her love and support, I sent her a charm necklace that had a picture of me and her on there and it's says we always got each other when I memorized that gift my eyes waters up and there be tears on my cheeks I really missed my Aunt already without her there's nothing else to I could love or think. One morning I was up getting ready for the day even though it's a Saturday I stay with my dad most of the times. He comes and picks me up to go over his home and we mostly talk and maybe hang out if Dad isn't very busy. What I mostly think about is wishing Aunt June was here and we could really be a amazing family, when I always say that to myself I cry inside because it does hurts to not think about someone you were very close too. When Dad finally pulled up he seen the frown that was on my face Dad took me by the hand and ask me was I ok I told him that I'm fine it's just now that Aunt June is gone it's never the same without her and I really wish she could come back so we can be a family again. All my Dad could do is squeeze my jabs gently and briefly smile, he told me that Aunt June will always be by our side no matter what happens but all I could do is feel my heart broken inside my shirt.