Chapter one.

_________ (Corpse POV.)

I knew Sykkuno since we were in kindergarten, but I never spoke to him because my friend wouldn't let me. Years passed, he always was sitting alone, without his friends. When my friend Rae told me she want me to meet one of her friends, I agreed. I joined the discord call, and the first thing I could hear is Sykkuno, I only heard his voice once in my life, it was soft and calming. I stayed quiet for the first 5 minutes, and I zoned out. Then suddenly I heard Rae call my name, and I started to finally focus.

- Corpse, meet my friend Sykkuno. - Rae said.

- We actually know each other, we're going to the same school. - I replied.

- Really?! - She shouted.

- Mhm.

2 hour passed, we were having a great time but Sykkuno didn't talked much. After Rae ended the stream, I called her on discord and asked.

- Did you noticed that Sykkuno was acting a little off?

- Yeah, he didn't acted like that untill you came.

- That's weird, we never talked to each other.

- You have to ask him about that, I need to go now, bye.

- Bye. - I said and hang up the phone. I sighed, and started to stare at the blank wall in front of me, untill my roommate came in to my room.

- Are you done, darling? - she asked,

- Do not call me that, I already told you I'm not interested in you.

- I wonder what would your father say about this - she said, and rolled her eyes. My own father forced me to pretend to be a couple with her, I hated him, and her.
At school I tried talking to Sykkuno, but he would always run away, like he was scared of me or my friends would stop me. They all were so mean, and toxic as fuck. They bullied almost everyone, and everytime I tried trying to get them to stop they all said "yes" but then they continued to do that, I was angry.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ time skip ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

One year passed, and now I'm going to college. As soon as I see the gate, I see Sykkuno, Rae and Toast. I quickly walked up tot hem, hoping Sykkuno wouldn't run away.

- Oh, Hi Corpse! I guess we're going to the same college - Rae said with a big smile on her face.

- Hi - Toast sighed, and continued looking at Sykkuno. We all walked to class together, but Sykkuno still didn't say much it was kinda making me sad. As soon as we walk in the class, I saw my ''girlfriend'', I didn't wanted her to be here. When she saw me, she just ran towards me and gave me a hug.

- Who's that? - Rae asked.

- Just my ''girlfriend''"- I replied, and rolled my eyes. After school, Rae wanted to hang out with all of us.

- I don't think this is a good idea, Rae. I have some house work to do. - Sykkuno said,

- We can always help you. - Rae said.

- That's a good idea. - I said.

- I don't want y'all to help me, u can do it by myself.

- But-

- No buts, Rae. No, is a no. - Sykkuno said, with a little bit of anger is his voice and walked away.

__________ ( Sykkuno POV. )

I felt bad lying to them, but I didn't wanted to hang out, especially with Corpse. I didn't hated him, but we didn't talked much and I was low-key scared of his voice. As soon as I get to my little apartment, I pet my dog and go to the kitchen, where I get a glass of water. When I finish drinking, the doorbell rang, it was Corpse. I didn't wanted to open the door, I started panicking.

- Sykkuno open the door right now, I want to talk. - he said, I didn't replied.

- Open the door! - he kept saying the same thing, untill I finally calmed down, and opened the door.

- Finally... - Corpse sighed.

- What do you want? - I asked.

- I want to talk ab-

- We have nothing to talk about - I slammed the door, and locked them.

- Open the door, Sykkuno! - he shouted. I didn't said anything again, suddenly I hear my phone ring, he called me but how did he get my number. I didn't picked up the phone, he started to knock on the door, every knock was louder.

- Go away - I said loudly.

- I just want to talk to you - he sighed.

- I already told you, we have nothing to talk about. - I said, and went to my bedroom. Corpse was still knocking on the door, trying to make me open the door, and calling me. I was just laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I fell asleep. I woke up 1 hour later, I saw a tall person staring at me. I couldn't realise who it was untill I fully opened my eyes, yes, it was Corpse.

- What are you doing there? - I asked slightly scared.

- I wanted to talk to you, but you stopped answering, so I unlocked the door and walked in. - he said.

- How?! - I was scared.

- "I always keep a butterfly knife in my pocket, that's all." - I sighed. He stared at me creepily for like a straight minute. I finally got up,

- You want some tea? - I asked

- Sure - Corpse replied. I grabbed a kettle and started to make tea, when it was ready, I placed two cups of hot tea on the table.

- Here - I said, with a slight smile.

- thanks. - he said, with a cold face.

- So, what did you wanted to talk about? - I asked. When he told me what's wrong, I told him I'm okay. He shouldn't worry about me. We talked for a couple hours, around 8 Corpse went back to his house. When Corpse left, I decided to do my homework. When I finished it, I turned my laptop on and started to play Minecraft.