3

You're currently being chased by Shuichi at nighttime. He was acting like an animal-a side of him you've never seen before. This was the same guy thats shy and withdrawn. Shuichi Saihara, the ultimate detective, who is calm, collected, and never confrontational. This cant be the same guy. Your adrenaline was through the roof as you ducked and turned corners as fast as you could across campus as he was gaining behind you. You don't hear any words out of him, just his hard panting as he was trailing behind. You take a left turn at the Shrine of Judgment. Then, you trip over yourself and fall into a patch of grass. He makes no mistake and takes full advantage of the situation. He immediately plants his knees in the grass on top of you, holding you down. You managed to flip yourself over on your back and push away from him, the absolute fear in your eyes showing him all your emotions. "Shuichi! Get off! Stop! What are you-" both of you guys are thrashing about. Just as he was putting his hands on you, you're immediately pushing them off. You're both groaning and grunting, trying to get the upper hand on one another. You are moving every body part to try and hurt him in any way possible so he would get off. "SHUICHI!" you let out a small scream. Your body was tired now, it couldn't fight much longer. Then, in a moment of weakness he was finally able to grip his hand on your neck as tight as he could. You gasp and sputter as he puts his other hand on your neck as well, strangling you. You put both of your hands on his wrist and try to scream.

"Ah-ah-ah. I've got you now, just stop resisting. You lost. Give up" he says as he looks down on you in your eyes with the same way he's looking in my profile picture, panting heavily. You thrash about, tears falling down your face. You kick and move your body left and right and scratch his wrists and the back of his hands as a last attempt to get him to stop.

He starts to grit his teeth as he somehow strangles you even tighter. The pressure in your head and ears is excruciating, you feel your chest tighten from the lack of oxygen. "P-......ple-agk!". Your vision starts to get blurry, your eyes roll to the back of your head, and your muscles start to give out. As soon as your almost past your limit and you're seconds away from passing out, he finally lets go.

You lay there, gasping for breath and coughing loudly, head pounding, placing your hands on your neck because his grip still stung after he was done. Shuichi grabbed your cheeks and made you look toward him as you wheeze and look at him back with half-open, tear filled eyes, drool spilling out of the sides of your mouth.

He looks at your terrified, wincing expression. "Are you going to finally behave? This was your warning." Shuichi said it sternly, you now know he's not fucking around.

He leans in, holds your sobbing face, and plants a soft kiss on your lips, leans back and looks into your eyes, and then begins gently kissing you again. If you weren't on the verge of death, this may of actually felt nice. But he just took every ounce of energy out of you-and he knows that. That was his plan all along; to make you immobile, to make it so that you couldn't fight back. That wasn't his warning, that was his plan of attack. Fuck he was smart.

His gentle kissing soon started to get more and more aggressive. His long and loud inhales through his nose was all you could hear- that and the smacking of your lips together. His tongue slithered its way into your mouth and he started to rock his body on top of you. You both let out soft moans as he made out with you. You still showed some resistance and you clamped your hand onto his arm thats holding your face and dig your nails into his skin, almost like you're trying to pull it right off the bone. With his eyes still closed and his tongue still in your mouth, he slips his hand through the collar of your shirt, places his hand on your shoulder, and digs his nails in just as deep in retaliation- another warning. You gasp and loosen your grip on his arm, immediately feeling his erection forming on your leg as he begins dry humping your thigh.

Your whimpering and whining only turns him on even more, he lets out a deep moan between the kisses and finishes it through his nostrils as he feels his abdomen warm up. His cock was throbbing, needing, pleading for some kind of release.

"Okay, now we can start the real fun" You're worried that you knew what he meant, and you were scared. He sat up and fumbled with his belt and zipper on his pants. He then leans in and runs his fingers under your skirt to grab the sides of your panties. You throw your hands to your crotch. "Shuichi no please I don't want-"

"Did I ask you what you wanted?" His words made you stiff. "Right now, you're going to do as I say okay slut?" He then pops open your button up shirt, exposing your bare chest and pulls your panties down to your ankles. The detective then starts to unbutton and take off his jacket, exposing his own white button up that was no longer neatly tucked into his dress pants.

"You're so pretty like this- crying, out of breath and vulnerable. Your body is aching for me right now I can see it. Just relax, daddy's gonna make you feel really good." You whimper and whine as he pulls out his cock from his boxers, already dribbling pre-cum from the humping.

He holds it at your entrance and you grab his wrists, trying to stop him. "Please! Shuichi no its gonna hurt! Please im not read-" You're face is met with a harsh slap. "Well if you had behaved, then maybe I would have prepped you some, this is your punishment." He grabs your knees, lifts them, and wraps his arms around your bent legs as support, gripping your calves.

"No!-" you get cut off as he thrusts his cock all the way inside you in one go. You cry out in pain as he thrusts in and out. You involuntarily let out a moan which makes his dick throb and twitch in excitment- and you can feel it. "Fuuuuuck you feel so good inside baby" he says with his eyes closed and his brows furrowed. The pain is terrible, even more tears welling up in your eyes. His pace continued on for a bit as your whole body is being pounded in, you let out a pathetic noise. He puts your legs down and leans forward, placing his hands in the grass under your arms.

"Lift your legs and cross them on my back." You keep your legs on the grass and he's not having it. He bends more and plants a hard bite into your chest, making you cry out once again. He keeps biting down hard on the same spot until you obey. You whimper as you lift and cross your legs just like he asked.

"Good girl, now take it " he begins to quicken up his pace again, filling up every inch of himself inside of your body. You moan and whine as he is starting to grunt some himself. You find yourself trying to figure out what to do with your hands so you place them on his shoulders, wincing and moaning. He's panting hard, his hot breath tickling your chest going up until it hits your lips and he starts to make out with you again. Both of you at this point are moaning through your noses as Shuichi is still pounding into you. You eventually wrap your arms around the back of his neck. You know you won't be able to get him off so you have to lay there and accept it.

Shuichi kisses down your face until he reaches your neck. Your skin starting to bruise from the choking earlier. He licks and sucks on the skin. You cry out in pleasure and in pain as he's now hitting your cervix with every thrust. His breathing starts to get staggered and his voice trembles. "Baby girl you feel so good right now" His moans now start to get at a higher pitch. You know he's close. You have your entire arm wrapped around the back of his neck and the other is placed on the back of his head, your fingers interlocking with his hair and his face buried in your neck. You moan out his name which makes him bite on your shoulder. Shuichi starts to desperately rock his hips as his thrusting becomes staggered too. "B-baby.." his breathing turns into sharp, quick, inhales and he's thrusting really fast now, his body pleading yours for release.

"Baby.... ngh... baby..." his voice sounding needy and urgent. He plants kisses on your shoulder in-between the moans. "Baby... baby! Ah! Ngh! Baby... BABY!" He cries out and moans as he finally cums. You feel the warmth spreading all around inside of you. He keeps thrusting into you through his orgasm, making a squelched noise as his cum is pumping out. You're literally trembling as shuichi pants hard, relieved that he was finally able to release that pent up feeling he had through this whole killing game.

He sits back and pulls out, watching all the cum pour out of your body and onto the grass. He spreads your legs a bit, taking in the view. Leaning in again, his lips reach yours, gently kissing you. This was not the same kissing that you and the ravage animal were doing before. These were much softer, more passionate, and more..... Shuichi