Chapter 18

You were kinda awake. And started walking on your own 2 feet. "You good". Tsukki said concern. "Oh yea don't worry". You were still drunk and it started raining. Tsukki took you to the convenience store to stay dry. But you wanted to dance in the rain. You started to walk toward the rain. "Hey where are you going, you're going to get wet". Tsukki says. "Come one please dance with me no one is here".
He sighs and takes your hand. You both start dancing in the rain. It was so peaceful. You where happy. "You look stupidity happy you know that right". "Shut up!". You say tripping on your own feet.

"Be careful ok". He says to you. You smile. "Tsukki". "What now". "Can I kiss you". "W-what". He says blushing. "Well it's not like we did not did it before". "Oh so you do remember". "Hehe i do". He smiles at you. You have not seen that smile in a long time. "So can i?". He does not say anything. But he does get closer to your face. "Come on".

He says looking into your eyes. "You are teasing me, aren't you?". "What no-". You intrurump him by kissing him in the lips. His eyes went wide open. But he start kissing you back. His lips were so soft it was so pure. You both back away because of oxygen. "you kiss good". You say. "I know, But we should take you home it's getting cold". "Yea ok......Are we dating now". "I guess so". He replies. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I GUESS". "I mean that you are mine and I am yours". You become very flustered. "Hehe you look cute". "SHUT UP". He smiles and gives you another kiss in the lips.

*Next Day*
"Heyyyy Tsukkiiiii". You say running up to him. "Hey y/n". He says giving you a wholesome smile. You blush. "Come on let's go to our seats". Tsukki says. "Ok". You say holding hands with him. While you are heading to class everybody starts to stare. "Umm you don't feel uncomfortable". You whisper to Tsukki. "Why would I be I want everybody to know you are mine". Tsukki whispers back. You feel your spine chill.

You go to your seat and start listening to music with Tsukki. It was actually really adorable how he looked. It almost felt like a dream. Then you went to go get milk and someone tap your shoulder. You turn around and see e/bsf. "Oh hey". You say awkward.

"Hey y/n I just wanted to ask you a question". "Yea What is it". "Well I heard rumors that you were dating Tsukishima and i just wanted to know if they are true". "Well, it is true". "W-what but why, he is not a good person you could of chosen a person that really cares about you.....like me". "What are you serious he cares about me way more than you do". You say kinda angry.

"Y/n please think do you really think that Tsukishima loves you, or he is just playing with you?". Then he just leaves you there standing there. You start to get doubts. But you knew that he loves you. But you just wanted to make sure like you never know right?.

You go to the gym and see Tsukki tired of playing. You ask Hinata to tell Tsukki to come outside. Then you hear: "TSUKISHIMA YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS ASKING FOR YOU". "SHUT UP". You giggle.

Then he comes out. He gives you a kiss in the forehead. You blush. "What does shorty want". You put your head down. He still calls me what he used to, is e/bsf right?.

To be continued

Author: the next chapter is the last one I am so happy that you where in this journey with me. Thank you so much for reading :). And ofc i will make another one for tsukki because well i love him too much. "idkjcb2o3jebco2" Me having a breakdown LMAO