Chapter 40

Omniscient POV

"Damn cuh why was yo little sister trying to kill you the other day?" Sevyn asked West.

"Cause she crazy as fuck" Ant said sitting down at the conference table.

"Yeah what was that all about?" Nicole asked

"I brought up some dumb shit that happened in the past when she was young and it got to her"

"oh damn what happened?" Nicole asked

West leaned back in his chair "when she was young she stayed with her grandma, one day she came home and found her grandma beating half way to death and a lot of other foul ass shit was done to her and a lot of shit was stolen from them too" he paused "Nuni ain't really care about the stuff the stole she seeked revenge for what they did to her grandma"

"So she had a few people get killed they deserve that shit for what they did to that old lady" Ant said

"Eh something like that Amour took it upon herself to kill them" He paused "But a three month old babygirl was caught in the crossfire that shit be eating her up everyday"

Everybody had a different reaction to the story. They all done bad things but everybody in this game know kids are off limits.

"Damn" Ant said there's nothing he really could say.

"That's crazy" Sevyn paused "but that shit could have happened to any of us, when folks do shit to the people we love we don't show no remorse we just do"

Ant nodded in agreement "Facts somebody do something to my little sister gots to know I'm cutting up I don't give a fuck"

Santana walked in the conference room with Ezekiel following behind him. "Where's Nuni" he said looking around the room.

"Don't know haven't talked to her since this morning" Santana replied looking up from his phone.

Ezekiel looked at the notification that popped up on his phone "She said she can't make it over booked at the shop" he huffed "alright let's get to it so first and foremost we know that Mikey threatened Nuni to get to Santana because he claims he wants to talk"

"He ain't just threaten her he whooped her ass too" Ant added

Sevyn smacked his lips "Nah Duh dummy we all seen her face"

"What the fuck Mikey want with me?" Santana said sitting up.

"Hell he probably wanna talk cause y'all brothers-" Ant was cut off by West.

"Y'all brothers?" West asked "Damn this a small world" he mumbled.

"Maybe you should see what he want" E-man insisted.

Santana shook his head no "I'm straight" then walked out with Ant following.

"Aye bro"

Santana looked up from his phone "What's up"

"Listen I know I ain't the brightest star but it's some weird shit going on" he said in a whisper tone.

"What you talking about?"

"check this I know a little shorty from around the way that work at the club she was telling me Eli be at the club almost every night with some niggas" Ant paused "Hell and I know it ain't us cause we here every night so boom I'm like describe them to me, shit she do better she shows me a picture of them"

Ant passed Santana the phone "that nigga look familiar" he said zooming in.

"You wanna know why cause that's one of them Santos niggas who was at the club that night" he paused while Santana tried to process it "hell and if you zoom in there Mikey"