Chapter 1

New girl

Y/n's Pov

Life sucks, I don't know why am I being like this but I'm broken.

If only I could rewrite the past, I'll really do it.

"Ms. L/n, good morning my dear. Here's your daily schedule." The principal greeted as I bowed my head a little then smiled at her.

"Thank you Ms...."

"The name's Biscuit Krueger, though I prefer that you'll call me Biscky-san" She smiled back.

"O-oh...thank you again Biscky-san" I bowed again then bid her a goodbye before going directly to my assigned locker.

As I was talking about earlier, I transfered school because the last one was a riot.

After becoming broken, I got sick out of their nonsense questions.

I know they're only concerned about me since all of us we're really close to each other.

But don't you think their being too much?

(Their class shared a strong bond because ever since pre-school they've been together.)

"Are you the transferee -wait" A spiky raven haired boy approached me with a big grin. "Y/n?!"

"Well y-yeah that's me but how'd you know my name?" I scratched the back of my neck, feeling uncomfortable by the close gap that he's giving me.

"You don't remember me?... It's me, Gon" He said sadly making me gasp.

"G-gon?! As in Gon Freecs?!"

"Oi Gon! Why'd you ran away?" Some loud voice shouted, gaining both of our attention.

"Baka, its early in the morning yet your already creeping out someone" Someone sneaked behind our backs as he put an arm around Gon's shoulder.

'Wait, what are they doing? Did Gon became a gay or this white haired boy is a gay?' I look at the two confusedly before shrugging my thoughts off.

"Look who we have here" The tall man smirked then some blonde boy appeared and suddenly smacked his head directly.

"Sorry about him... he's born pervert" The Blondie gave me an apologetic look.

'Wait... don't tell me they're hitting on me! Like they're gonna play with me and Gon? Are they bullies?!' I nervously laughed.

'C'mon it's my first day of school, I don't want to get into trouble!'

"...what are you looking at?" The white haired gave me a blank face.

"N-nothing, bye!!" I dashed out off the scene then directly went inside the classroom.

"Oh wait...what about Gon?! What if they hit him??? Oh gosh what should I do?"

----time skip----

I was currently waiting for the teacher to let me in the class....which I found weird since I'm inside earlier!!

"Hey ran away old lady, what are you doing outside?" The white haired boy approached behind me, surprising me yet again.

'He's really sneaky' I sweat dropped.

"Don't call me old, your the one who has a white hair" I said innocently as he sent me a glare.

"Tsk, I'm asking you nicely" He clicked his tongue then left me there hanging.

'What was that? Isn't he the one who's calling me names earlier?' I sighed then went inside the room-

'Wait... didn't he entered the same room a while ago??? We're classmates?!'