prologue

The first thing i noticed about her was her eyes.

How pale they were. The way they seemed made of glass. I found myself not being able to tear my gaze from them. Day after day I stared into them, wishing they would stare back.

I constantly tried to get her to have a conversation with me. I've done the lame cliche "drop-my-books-in-hope-she'll-help-me" but all thats gotten me is damaged books and hatred for Hollywood movies.

She never seems to notice me, even when I'm standing right next to her, our shoulders touching. She's always looking foward, holdng on to Neji or Kiba. Rumor has it her and Kiba are dating but they don't act like a couple. Sigh.

"....suke" I shake my head and snap back to reality. Kakashi blinks lazily "do you have today's poem?" I feel my cheeks heat up "uhhh....errrr....I-"

"Take this kiss upon the brow!

And, in parting from you now,

Thus much let me avow --

You are not wrong, who deem

That my days have been a dream;

Yet if hope has flown away

In a night, or in a day,

In a vision, or in none,

Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem

Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar

Of a surf-tormented shore,

And I hold within my hand

Grains of the golden sand --

How few! yet how they creep

Through my fingers to the deep,

While I weep -- while I weep!

O God! can I not grasp

Them with a tighter clasp?

O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?"

My head snaps to the direction of the voice.

"Ahh, beautiful miss Hyuga" Kakashi praises. Her lips curve into a smile while her eyes close, blocking my view of her beautiful orbs.

"Thank you sensei" she says in her angel like voice.

I blush and slam my head on my desk causing a loud whack. Everyone's head turned to me "Sasuke can you quit acting like a fool and just pair up with someone?" I look up to see everyone getting into groups of two. I panic. Naruto, Naruto, Naruto.....

I gaze around the room in search of my knuckle head friend. My eyes locate the blonde that is currently talking to the beauty who saved me. I pout as he laughs, placing his hand on her shoulder. A blush softly placed on her pale cheeks. His blue eyes looked over to me. My heart pounded as he grabbed her hand and led her my way. Every step seemed to make the room shake. Sweat pooled my hands at the thought of her presence before me.

"So Sasuke, who do you think is going to give you chocolate tomorrow? " Naruto asked with an eye closed smile. I sighed "obviously no one" I replied simply.  He pouted "see, you've scared off all the girls with your monotone voice and duck butt hair" he said slamming his fists on the table.

I felt my eyebrow twitch "can you not" I say bonking him on his big, dumb head "ooooouch!! You fucking absolute wallnut!"

"You pile of wombat shit!"

"You uneducated goose penis!"

"I will shove your entire fucking upper body up your ass and make you fuck yourself from the inside out!"

There was a soft giggle. I turned to see Hinata laughing hysterically. Her cheeks a bright red "o-oh....I c-cant even...." her laugh....its so blissful to listen to.

As we all "cooled down" we got back to the dreadful topic: Valentine's Day.

Naruto looked at Hinata "so, what about you Hina-chan?" "well....I don't know. Cooking is kinda hard for me and all" she says scratching her head.

"Even if you can't cook you can-"

"I can cook, but its hard cooking ehen you're as blind as a bat" she said giving a sheepish smile.

Naruto blinks a bit "what? "

I sigh "hyuga-chan is blind" I say simply.

Naruto gives a puzzled look "as in...you can't see?"

"Yep"  she says poppin the "p"

Naruto hold up two fingers "how many fingers am I holding up?"

Hinata pouts and reaches her hands out to frel his fingers. "Two" she says, her eyebrows knitted.

"Woaaah!" He says getting close to her face, studying her pale eyes.

The idiot has gone to school with her for years and has yet to figure out that she can't see.

Hello there
Well here is the beggining! (ฅ・ิω・ิฅ)
I hope you like it!!!!
Also my other account (Kawaii-chan94) will no longer let me in xc
Forgive me!!!!!
But yeah ;-;
Follow & Review