Chapter 27 | Italia

Nora's POV

Nora's POV.

I took a little nap and completed my packing by noon, with the help of my friends. Here we are right now, seated in the comfortable seats of a luxurious jet. I can't help but eye the perfectly built interior of this air ship.

Everything in my life seems surreal at the moment and I have no idea about what's waiting. I've always had this normal life; my world revolving around work, friends and family. There was no space and time for new faces, new places and wild adventures.

In this little time; I got away from home, met new people- not normal people to be precise, became friends with them and I'm flying to an entirely new country with them, in their private jet.

I'm still unaware of what Imad and these guys do except for the fact that it's hideous and illegal. My curiosity is still alive but it has found a cornered space deep inside me, it barely comes out for oxygen these days. From all I know, I shouldn't be getting involved with these people.

My mind tells me to run away, to get back to my peace but- I stop, probably because the people I see in front me are not ruthless, tyrant, inconsiderate beasts. Instead, I see humans, the ones who hold emotions and value friendships, relationships and family. My heart refuses to accept what I believe is 'the truth'.

.

We land in an exclusive airport in Milan, Italy. Unlike last time, we had to go through the security checks and stuffs, I learnt that it was because we flew out of the country. However, the process was easier and shorter than any commercial flight.

"Babe, I'll go meet Imad's parents first. I'll see ya for dinner, okay?" Val mentions as we walk out to the parking. I nod, smiling.

"They'll love you!" I add sensing how Val is fidgeting, out of stress. "Thank you." She exclaims walking further to hold Imad, who was talking to Mallik. Imad blurts out a few more words and shortly after that, Val leaves with him.

"Roy, I'll go see Mom and Dad too. Will be at the Den for dinner." Micah expresses, elated. The Den? Must be some famous food place.

Mallik nods to give his approval and Mila speaks up, "I'll go see Issa, she's my best friend after all. Will get to see uncle Zav and aunt Cher too."

Mallik doesn't look very fascinated with her decision but he nods. "Your favourite old man will not like that, Mimi." He says and she chuckles. "I can handle uncle Idris." Mila claims, getting in a car with Micah.

"Buddy, I'll take a car and pick up Mom and Tisha. The driver's on a break this week." Nadir informs and they shake hands, he soon fleets away.