chapter one

It was a sunny day Theodore was kicked out of the band. He walked into a park, with a big sigh he sat down to a bench. Watching couples walking pass him, as he sat there for a moment he felt eyes on him from a far. He turned his head only to meet anothw pair an eyes staring at him. His Brown eyes widen staring deeply into their caca eyes.

"H-hello..there is t-this seat ta-taken ?"

Theodore blacked out and stutter...

" n-no...its all yours"

  He moved over so she can sit down...
He move his hand on her furry thigh
Sarah blushes deeply,  they led each other closer and closer until theirs lips met.
They both move their lips sync, he put his hand behind her head pulling her closer. He asked for entrance, she teased him by not opening her mouth. He moved his hand closer up her thigh, massaging her covered up pussy. She's moans out, as he smirked against her lips. And pushing his tongue and exploring it.

"T-theodore we a-are i-in pu-public"
She moans

"I bet u like that, u furry slut"

Theodore said that as he put his hand around her throat, as he pushed her down on to the beach. She put her hand out to stop. He heald her hands above her head so she couldn't stop him.
He used his other hand slowly tracing down to her covered up furry pussy.

He pushed aside her underwear, and slowly entering his fingerings into her pussy.

"M-mm-more.... p-please"
Sarah begged

Theodore smirk but slow down the pace.

"AGhh~"
She whimpers quietly

"Louder u fucking slut, I know u want everyone to see how much of a slut u are"

"D-DADDY~"
She moans put louder...