Chapter 1

You woke up from this dream you had, it felt like a normal day. But then all of a sudden you hear this huge bang. You run down stairs you jump off of the landing like you always do. You see your mom on the ground, Crying.

"There's a phone number under the mat in the car, drivers side. Call it. Tell them that I told you to call. They'll take care of you til then." She said. You dart up the stairs faster then you ever have before you grab enough clothes to last you 2 months.

You go grab her keys you kiss her. "I love you Mom." You say. "I love you too Mya." She says. She dies in your lap, you run out of the house bawling. You try to calm down you just can't. Then you lift the mat and find the number you call it, it tells you to call another
Number.

"Hello, who is this?" An old grumpy man says on the other line. You respond with "Mya. I'm Mya. My mom told me to call a number and it told me to call you." Their was just dead silence until you hear "Balls! What did the idjits do now, come to my place we will have a chat.".

He gives me his address and I'm on my way. I make it there, I barely reach the door then all of a sudden It opens and I get splashed in the face with water by this really tall man. "Thanks for inviting me inside." I say.

He starts laughing. He lets me inside, then all of a sudden I see this really cute guy standing by whoever I was talking to on the phone I greet myself too them. The grump guy goes " I'm bobby, this is dean. And that right there is sam." This guy with a trench coat somehow made it right in the center of the living room within a flash of an eye. "You're Mya, I'm Castiel your mom was killed by demons. I have a very important thing to tell you guys especially you (points at you)" Castiel said. I was in disbelief.

Authors note let me know if you guys like it or not! So that way I can make another chapter!

Sincerely,
Haley.