Valentines?

"1,2,3 GO!!"

The gun shot and Mikasa took the lead. Sasha stared with her popcorn, grinning and cheering. Eren cheered with Armin chanting and chanting.

"MIKASAAAAA MIKASAAAA MIKASAAAAA" loud as an orchestra played by 5 year olds. "ANNIEEE ANNIE ANNNNIE ANNIE" Bertholdt and Reiner cheered as Annie slowly catched up.

"Okay! 2021 sports winner Annie Leonhart!"

Mikasa scoffs in her mind and sighed embrassed to lose infront of her true love Sasha. "MIKASA!!" Sasha yelled, "you did AMAZIN'!!" Sasha said in a sing song voice. Mikasa turned light red and got butterflys in her stomach, "t-thank you Sasha.." she said coldly.

The next day awakened, Eren was acting stuborn, Reiner was suspicous, Armin has his ocean fetish acting up, a normal day. Mikasa was walking down the school hallway to buy some bread, there were banana bread and choco bread or cake? Sasha was still in class, Sasha's favorite class was cooking class, she was working hard to make cheese pizza. "SASHA YOUR ADDING TOO MUCH CHEESE!!" Conny shouted, Mikasa peeked through the classroom door, "Conny boy you have much to learn! cheese is DA BEST IT MAKES PIZZA THE BEST THE BEST" she said proudly and she thought wisely. Mikasa smiled at the view of Sasha, "eh, Mikasa?" Conny said, Sasha dramatically turned around, "EH MIKASA?, WHERE, SHE NEEDS TO TASTE MY CHEESE PIZZA AND MY NEW VANILA ICECREAM!!". Mikasa blushed, "MI-KA-SA!" Sasha ran to Mikasa and shoved a spoonful of vanila icecream into Mikasa's beautiful mouth. It was divine, delicious and creamy, Mikasa blushed again, the ice-cream was good. "Thank you for your food Sa-Sasha" Mikasa said as the ice cream melted into her mouth. "Um...Sasha...I got you banana bread" Mikasa said while playing with the worn out strings of her scarf. Sasha eyed the banana bread and smiled showing teeth, "thank you Mikasa, your more than a friend to me!" Sasha said, "EH!!!" Conny said turning red, Mikasa blushed like cherries in early spring, "YOUR MY BEST-FRIEND!!" Sasha said, Conny calmed down. "Oh.."

The hours of school ended, "oi Mikasa, can you help me make...chocolates" Eren said shyly, "why Eren?" Mikasa asked, "where you living under a rock it's valentines soon! and I wanna ask this cute  girl Armin out and give her chocolate" Eren said, "Armins a boy by the way Eren, do  you mean Christa?". valentines, thought Mikasa, We get chocolate for Valentines, Sasha likes chocolates, I like sasha, I love Sasha, Valentines is about love, I'm getting chocolates.