Birthday

"Okay...did you put up the balloons Connie?" Mikasa said while warming up food.

"Almost finished, then I'll put up a banner and prepare confetti." Connie said, the duo was hard at work, luckily everyone else brought food and Carla made lots of tasty food as well.

"Mikasa, did you get the drinks and cups ready?" Connie asked, "Oh...oh...no" Mikasa said terrified, "EEEEKKK, it's okay, it's okay..." Connie said, "GET EREN, HE NEEDS TO RUN SOME ERRANDS!!" Connie shouted, "But he's at soccer practice.." Mikasa replied. "OH NO, I'll go then!" Connie decided, rushing out of the house.

It was just Mikasa now warming up food and her feelings. She sighed and waited...loneliness, silence...solitude...desolation....anchorite.

She sighed again, BEEP BEEP, she plated the food, and put another set of food inside the oven.

Again, she sighed, she felt bored and lonely, but suddenly she got a new text message from Jean.

"Hello, is it too early to come to the party?..if it is then I'll help out" Jean texted.

Mikasa- "No, it isn't"

"OH, okay I'll come!" -Jean

She turned off her phone and waited for Jean to come, BEEP BEEP, "That was fast." Mikasa said, sighing again.

Heading to the oven but the food wasn't finished yet, so she craned her head to the door to see Jean peeking through.

"That was REALLY fast" Mikasa chuckled, "Come in, Jean" Mikasa greeted him in, Jean blushed.

"Put the presents there," Mikasa said, Jean smiled and placed Sasha's present on the small wooden table.

"Uh..so how are you?" Jean asked, smiling shyly, "I'm doing okay" Mikasa replied, taking out steaming food, "Uh...nice...how's Eren? heh?" Jean asked, "Don't you see him everyday?" Mikasa said, "Oh yeah..heh" Jean replied, giggling. Mikasa raised an eyebrow, "can you put up the decorations please?" Mikasa asked while wiping her sweat, "Oh, sure!" Jean said smiling, "Thank you" Mikasa replied, taking out plastic plates. Jean blushed and put up the decorations. Suddenly, Connie burst through the door with a ton of coke bottles.

"I GOT THEM AND BE QUICK THE PARTY IS GOING TO START IN A HOUR!!!" Connie exclaimed in a rush.

"UH OH!!" Jean blurted out shocked, "It's okay...we need to stay calm...the food is finished and the decorations are almost finished...we'll be fine" Mikasa replied smiling.

"Oh goody!" Connie and Jean said, smiling.

The trio worked hard for Sasha, later on the guests came.

"Mikasa...you put all this up!" Sasha's mother said gasping, "And you cooked all the food and cleaned everything...YOU EVEN BUILT THE HOUSE!!" She exaggerated, glaring at Sasha.

"What...no...I only did the food...but I didn't make it" Mikasa sighed, smiling politely.

"Hmph.." Sasha said scoffing, "Oh okay...grades?" Sasha's mom said smiling, "76...normal" Mikasa said embarrassed, "What...that's okay honey...at least you didn't get...48..." Sasha's mom said deadpan staring at Sasha again.

"Haha...it's okay" Mikasa said grapping a plastic cup, "Mom...I got that much because I was in the hosptital...!" Sasha scoffed.

"Oh it's time for CAKE!!!" Connie said laughing, "You're right!" Eren said while putting a birthday party hat on Sasha.

"Oh...this is so immature...heh" Sasha said blushing, "You're like a whole new person....you do grow up!" Connie said teasing Sasha.

"YOU...YOU DUMB MONKEY!" Sasha replied, frowning, "Calm down birthday girl." Connie said shocked, "I'll get a knife!" Eren said walking to the kitchen.