Honeymoon - 2

Please vote and support. Thanks 😊

Since we had a week to ourselves, we decided to catch up on all the lost sleep for the first day. All we did was eat, sleep and watch movies and sleep again. The next day, Harsh woke me up and said "We have to start our trip from today onwards. Come on love. Get ready" I whined and said "Harsh, give me 5 more minutes please. I want to sleep" He woke me up again despite my constant whining and made me pick my clothes. I huffed and said "You are annoying" He chuckled and said "You signed up for this love. Now get ready" I huffed and went inside the washroom. I took a shower and changed into shorts and top. I liked the shorts and top Harsh had kept in my bag. He saw me once I came out of the washroom and gave a low whistle. I giggled and he said "breakfast is ready. Come" I nodded and we had a very healthy breakfast.

After the breakfast, we went out to the lobby. Harsh said "We are going Dolphin watching and then we will explore for a bit. Sounds good?" I agreed with him and we set out. We reached the beach and took the boat to the dolphin spot. Harsh hugged me from the back and I kept my hands-on his hands that held me securely. I leaned back on his chest and we were waiting to spot the dolphins. I squealed and said "Harsh, anga paaru (look there). Dolphins" he kept searching and made him look. He hummed and we spent a few hours.

After that, we explored the city for a while and then went back to the restaurant. Harsh said "Let's have dinner and then I have a small surprise for you" I smiled and nodded. We had our dinner at a restaurant inside the resort. He said "Ok. let's go" and dragged me out with him. We took a cab from the resort and reached a beach. I saw a giant screen and some lanterns close to every seat. Harsh said "We are going to watch a movie here, under the star light" I was mesmerized by the view and looked at him. I gave a peck on his lips and said "I love this. Thank you". We sat at our sat and leaned on his chest. He said "I saw the way you gazed stars before we got married whenever I took you out in the evening. I noticed it the very first time I took you for movies. Then later too so, I decided then that you will love this" I nodded and said "I actually love this. This is so good" He had a mischievous smile and he said "What about the guy who took you here?" I returned the same smile and said "Oh the cab driver? Yeah he is good" He glared at me and said "I asked about the guy who surprised and who married you like 4 days ago" I laughed and pinched his cheeks. I said "Yeah yeah he is ok. Not bad" he looked annoyed and he focused on the movie. 

I smiled and kissed his cheek. He still looked annoyed. I said "You know I got married 4 days ago to this amazing man. He is the man I love. Do you know him?" He nodded his head in denial and I said "I even asked him to propose me. And on top if that he is leaving no stone unturned in making this honeymoon romantic. I am really impressed by him" He came closer to my face and whispered "I will make you say I am the best . Just wait and watch" I gulped and said "Let's watch the movie" and tried to focus on the movie. The entire time his hands were drawing patterns on my waist and every now and then he would kiss my neck making me close my eyes in pleasure.

We reached the resort after the movie and I knew the look in Harsh's eyes. I said "Not tonight" and ran from there. He started chasing me there. I was about to reach our room when Harsh came faster and grabbed me. I squealed in surprised and he pushed us both inside our room. He kissed me deeply making me lose my senses and I kissed him back. We reached the bed and he pushed me on the bed. He hovered on top of me and nuzzled his face in my neck. He started leaving wet kisses on my neck making me squirm in pleasure. I remembered our deal and I managed to say "Harsh, not before our deal. This isn't fair". He bit my neck a little bit making me moan and said "I remember our deal but I can't keep my hands away. I need you" I moaned when he kissed my weak spot and he groaned. We kept making out until I felt breathless. I pulled away and managed to say "I can't breathe Harsh". He made me sit and after a couple of minutes, he started kissing my neck making me moan in pleasure. I managed to get away and said "We aren't doing this until our deal is done" he whined and muttered 'devil'. I laughed and said that I heard him. Later, when we went to bed and I hugged him. He looked at me and I said "As I said last night, this is ok. But nothing other than this", he sighed and we slept soon.