Chapter 1

"I should be landing in about less than an hour." I said back into the phone in my Scottish accent. "Where were you again? America? For a year? Two? I didn't think that coming back across the waters would take this long. I want my best friend back!" My best friend Eleanor said into the phone. "I've got to go El, less than half an hour now. I'll message you when I'm off.  And I have to use the toilets. Bye El."

I hung up the phone and slowly stood up, sliding my phone into my back pocket. I grabbed my small bag and walked through first class and went to the open toilets. I looked at myself in the mirror and stared for a long time. I have changed so much since I first left the UK. My brown hair is died blond and my dull hazel eyes turned into a beautiful, live chocolate brown, full of life and curiosity. I grabbed my brush out of the bag and brushed my long blond hair, getting the knots out. It fell about my waist. I put that away and pulled out my tweezers and plucked my eyebrows to make them less thicker. Then I pulled out some makeup and fixed what had smeared or got wiped off. When I finished I stared at myself in the mirror again. Once I was satisfied I walked back to my seat.

I pulled out my Ipod and pressed shuffle. The first song that came on was Natalie Imbruglia's Torn. I stared out of the window. We were really close to the airport. A soon as Jojo's To Little To Late came on the voice on the speaker said, "Lady's and Gentlemen, please turn off your devises and the plane should land at any minute now. I hope you had a nice flight, have a nice day." I turned off my Ipod and stuffed it into my back pocket.

Oh I forgot... I'm CeCe Marie. I'm eighteen and I'm scottish. But I moved to the Uk about 3 years ago where I befriended Eleanor Calder. She is dating Louis Tomlinson from One Direction, I've never meet any of them but they seem like nice lads. And El was talking to me on Skype one day and she ran into Cher Lloyd from the XFactor that year. She was going to have me meet them on Skype but we ended up talking to Cher instead. Now Cher, Eleanor and I are really close friends.

I walked off of the plane once it was okay to and once I was inside the airport I went straight to the baggage claim. I searched for bags that were lime green and purple.I had them in bright colours so I would be able to spot them easier. Guess I was wrong this time.. Ah-ha! Found them. I jogged to them and got them so they were now standing next to me.

Pulling out my phone, I texted El.

At the airport... Waiting... Waiting... Time to amuse myself 'til you get here, eh? :( ~CeCe x

I'll be there in like 40 minutes. Calm down! ~El x

I put my phone back into my pocket, not bothering to text back. What to do in 40 minutes...

An Idea popped into my head.. I grinned evilly. I made sure no one would take my suit cases and walked onto to baggage claim thing. I sat criss-crossed-apple sauce and waved at the people walking by. Once the belt made way to the opening, I layed down until the next opening. I smiled at the people who looked at me like I was crazy, until a strong grip tightened on my forearm.

"Excuse me sir but that's my arm your hurting there." the security guard rolled his eyes, "Excuse me m'am but that's the baggage claim your sitting on there." I glared, "Touche." he dragged me off and quickly grabbed my suitcases. He brought me down to the security area and had me sit in a chair.

"Is there I should contact for your disruptions?" I sighed, "Eleanor." I gave him the number and he called. "Is this Eleanor Calder? Yes, I'm calling you to notify you on a CeCe Marie?" I heard her mumble on the other side. I think it was "Is she okay? What did she do? What's wrong?" he chuckled and looked at me. "Ms Marie is perfectly fine, other than her getting in trouble. This is the security department at the airport and you need to come get her." I rolled my eyes. No I'm not alright. He hurt my arm! A few seconds later he hung up. "Thirsty?" I moved uncomfortably. "No thanks."