"WHAT!?"

_________________________________

"Feelings?"

3rd POV

Ray booked his surgery and got up to go to the kitchen where everyone else was. "Hey Ray, how are you feeling?" Emma asked me. "Better thanks." I replied. I sat down where Dinner was prepared so we all sat down to eat, but I felt someone staring at me. It looked to see who it was and it was..Norman. I quickly turned away and felt butterflies in my stomach and my face heart up and felt the flowers forming so I excused myself from Dinner and went to my room and locked it and went to my bathroom and threw up which felt like hours.

Gilda POV

Ray excused himself to go to the bathroom. I looked at Norman who was still eating, and looked at Don. We both knew something wasn't right. After we all finished our food, me and Don rushed towards Ray's room and Don lock picked his door and entered his room. And saw Ray unconscious on the floor. "Um, Don.." I said in shock and terrified. "Its fine, he just passed out, let's just put him to bed." As Don proceeded to carry Ray and put him onto bed and then I saw a notification on his phone. I don't like doing through people's privacy but this is Ray we are talkin about. I picked up the phone with hesitation and I had a gut feeling to look through his calendar, I don't know why. I opened it up and saw th-that he is going to have surgery to r-remove his h-hanahaki. "So? What on it." I heard DOn question me, i told him and he was in shock. "R-ray is gonna remove his H-hanahaki.." "I-I know h-he could d-die, Die, Don!" I said to him sady, I didn't think Ray would do this. "G-Gilda he can lose his feelings for Norman.." "I know.." "G-Gilda w-what do we do." I started to think about what we should do and sat on the edge of Ray's bed and only came to one reasonable conclusion..."W-we shouldn't fight against fa-fate.'' I told Don in defeat. Don had shock and fear in his eyes. "A-are you saying that.." "Y-yeah we gotta let him make his choice and be there for him.." "Y-yeah but we promised him that we cant tell Norman.." Don said in defeat. "Ray is a brave friend huh Don.." I told him trying to cheer him up. "Y-yeah he is isn't he.." He said happily. "Well we need to go to bed." I said to Don and he nodded and we closed the door behind us and walked towards our bedrooms and awaited for tomorrow...

Rays chance with fate.

_________________________________________

TOMORROW MORNING.

Norman POV

I woke up very late but i saw something weird.. Don Gilda looked like they were in fear.. BUt come to think of it... Gilda never told me about Ray's crush.. The one who is hurting him. "Hey what's going on with them?" I heard Emma asked. "It's nothing,'' I replied to her. "Norman, we have been friends since kids, what's going on here!" She whispered. I sighed "Come with me." I dragged her into an empty hallway and explained everything. I explained everything, everything I knew from Ray hanging out with Don and Gilda a lot to Ray and Gilda having it. She was in shock and still trying to process everything, but agreed to help. I explained my plan to try to save Ray before loses the power to love again. I just hope we get to him in time.

3rd POV

Emma and Norman approached Don and Gilda and they had a moment of silence. "O-oh hell you guys, what do you need" Gilda questioned them while stuttering on her words. "Where is Ray?" Norman said while cutting to the chase. "So you know huh?" Don questioned Norman. Norman nodded and Gilda had pure worry on her face but decided not to make the situation worse. "Look guys we need to figure out where Ray is." Emma said while trying to break the silence. "W-well that's the thing, he is at the hospital an-" Before Gilda could continue Norman jumped in, "WHAT WHY IS HE AT THE HO-" "HE IS GOING TO REMOVE, you know what..." Don said while interrupting Norman and mumbling the last part. "WE CAN STILL MAKE IT THERE IF WE MAKE IT" Emma yelled and Don and Gilda were trying to explain to them but it was no use.

They headed off to the hospital and...

_________________________________

Sorry that i havent been updating but look i updated 2 BOOKS 

Look at me getting my confidence and motivation back

ANYWAYS HAVE AN AMAZING DAY NIGHT WHATEVER

Word Count : 775