♡𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝♡

Ages:

Saiki: 16

(M/n): 15
...............

Saiki thoughts: bold + italic

Saki telepathy: italic

(M/n) thoughts : bold

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

(M/n) and saiki were  at a park. (M/n) was feeding saiki some homemade coffee jelly that he made. Saiki smiled at the taste of the rich flavorful jelly.

"Kawaii!" (M/n) thought as saiki looked at him and his cheeks turned pink but he had an blank expression on

"Kawaii!" (M/n) thought as saiki looked at him and his cheeks turned pink but he had an blank expression on . (M/n) was slightly confused but he smiled.

"Oh I'll go throw these away kusuo!" (M/n) said as he held a mini bag of empty coffee jellys . Saiki nodded as (M/n) stood up and he walked away but not to far to throw away the bag.

As the bin was next to the wall (M/n) could be easily stopped by someone. Suddenly someone had pinned (M/n) to the wall as he turned around seeing the one and only (E/n).

"W-What-"

"Mmm.. why so shocked (M/n)? Funny seeing my cute ex walking around this park." Your ex said as he smirked looking at you as you backed away hitting the wall.

"P-Please let me go (E/n)." (M/n) begged hoping saiki wouldn't come.

"We broke up years ago...why do you like me now? What happened to that other girl?" (M/n) asked.

"Broke up after a year..." he said as he grabbed (M/n)'s hands and held them and they both stared at each other.

(E/n) leaned in as (M/n)'s eyes widened as he quickly ducked making his ex kiss the wall. "S-Sorry. But I already have a boyfriend." He said quickly

"And who is this guy who's better than me?!"

Saiki was staring at them as his jealously grew like always. But this time he tried to touch his lover. Saiki stood up walking to them as he placed a hand on his shoulder.

(M/n) stood up and looked at saiki  "K-Kusuo!" He said quickly as he began to worry.

"Who is this (M/n)?"

"Oh uhm- this is (E/n)...my ex."

Saiki looked at (M/n) as he looked at (E/n) as he immediately frowned. "let's go."  Saiki said sternly as he grabbed your hand and held it tightly.

(M/n) nodded as they  oth walked away and (m/n) could clearly see the anger in saiki's face.

▪︎Time Skip▪︎

"WHY WOULD YOU HANG OUT WITH HIM?!" 

"Saiki he came up to me I wasnt trying to flirt with his saiki."

(M/n) and saiki stood there in saikis room as he didnt know what to say.

"Oblivious as always. "

"Saiki I wasnt flirting with him!"

" Your so worthless! Cant even see that he wants you and you think I can just watch and smile?!"

"I'm not worthless-"

"SHUT UP!"

(M/n)'s eyes widened and he didnt know what to say "F-Fine!" (M/n) said as he backed away and quickly left saikis room . .

And that was the end.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ