Chapter One

His hands explored every inch of my body and I couldn't help but feel as though they were meant to be there. They were gentle but not boring, they were strong but not painful and they were caring but not obsessive. With the sheets tangled up around us, I never wanted to stop. Feeling myself beginning to give in to the feeling, the lights flickered on and a cold feeling reached my body as the sheets were thrown off me.

"Mia! I was just about to-" I yelled, sitting up in my bed.

"You were just about to what!? Be late?" She yelled back, throwing my phone onto the bed. Grabbing it, I looked at the time, sighing as I realized I had about twenty minutes to get to my meeting before my manager called me in a huff. "That's what I thought." Mia said, watching as I jumped out of bed and ran towards the bathroom.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I shook my head at the state of my appearance. Clearly my restless sleeping came out last night. Putting my brown hair into a tight ponytail, I splashed some water onto my face, trying to look like I've been awake for at least an hour before heading downstairs.

"Classy." Thomas joked as I entered the kitchen, beginning to look for my keys. Looking down at my outfit, I rolled my eyes.

"The meeting's nothing special." I explained, trying to defend my sweats.

"Hey, have you figured out who-"

"No." I said, quickly cutting Mia off. That's one thing I don't need Thomas knowing. "Ha!" I yelled, holding my keys up in victory. "See ya!"

Living at the Hype House definitely had its advantages. I get to constantly be around my best friends and actually live life on my own rather than having over-bearing parents control everything I do. I've made a life out of friendships and honestly, what could be better than that?

"Oh," Swinging the front door open, I collided with him as I heard my keys fall to the ground. "Sorry, Michael." I said, bending down to pick up my keys as he did the same.

"Late for something, Brooke?" He asked, placing my keys in my hand.

"Aren't I always?" I joked, moving passed him and towards my car. Hearing him laugh, I closed my door and finally made my way to my meeting.

---

The meeting was quite boring and totally unnecessary as it was based on things I've already been told but Frankie always insisted on in-person meetings, as he felt it created a more personal relationship between us; which considering my career is in his hands, I kind of appreciate that.

"Saddle tonight?" Michael's message appeared on my screen as I typed down notes from the meeting.

"Would we go anywhere else?" I typed back, adding a wink to the end of the message.

Michael and I were always close, as soon as I entered the Hype House. He was the first one that I really felt I bonded with on a deeper level than just TikTok. When he's not doing stupid shit for Thomas' vlogs, he's actually really chill and being able to spend time with him is pretty easy.

"So you've got everything?" Frankie asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"TikToks, interview, interview, meeting, Tiktoks. Got it." I explained, throwing my phone into my pocket as I stood up and headed towards the door.

"Oh and Brooke," He called out just before I could fully leave. "try to stay out of any drama."

Feeling a smile form on my face, I replied, "I'll do my best."