7

A/N: I just put that photo up there because it's soo cute!!

Skylar's POV

After we went back to the observatory James was the first to spot us and said, "Oh, you're ba-" he said but when he saw my haircut his jaw dropped same with everyone else. Amber was the first to snap back to reality.

"How- Wow. Just. Wow" she said still speechless. "Sofia how did you do that?" James asked our sister. 

She just shrugged "Just a natural talent I have" she said sitting back next to Hugo. "No lying, I honestly thought it was going turn out bad." I said. "Ok moving on, Viv Truth or dare?" I asked her. "Um, dare?" She said unsurely.

I grinned evilly making her gulp. "Kiss your crush" I said simply and her eyes widened. "Um, w-well, I-um" she stuttered blushing madly.

"Oh, C'mon Viv it's just a kiss. It doesn't even have to be on the lips it can just be on the cheek" Cleo said.

She sighed in defeat and stood up. It surprised me when she went up to James and kissed his cheek. James's eyes widened and he looked at Vivian in shock

"Y-you like me?" James asked still in shock. "I- yes James I do like you. Bud it's okay if you don't feel the same way" she said looking down.

James looked at her and put a hand to her face to tilt her head up and softly kissed her. Her eyes widened. He gave a warm smile and said, "Of course I feel the same way Viv. I've loved you since RPA."

"Really?" She asked looking happy. "Really" James repeated. James suddenly looked nervous and took a deep breath and asked, "So Viv will you be my girlfriend?" 

Vivian had a big smile on and said "Yes!" She and James then hugged. 

"Aww!" Amber gushed and Vivian and James immediately broke the hug. "Um, we completely forget you guys were still there hehe" James said chuckling nervously.

"It's fine let's just continue with the game" Hildy said

"Ok, Cleo truth or dare?" Vivian asked. "Dare" she said confidently. "Go to your crush and say I love you" she said smirking a little.

Cleo sighed and stood up walking over to me which confused me a little. She said, "I Love you Skylar" 

"What" I said in disbelief. She sighed and said again, "I Love you Skylar" 

"I don't know what to say I-" I said but she cut me off. "It's okay, you don't have to say anything" she said. "No,No! I, I love you too Cleo"

"Really?!" She gasped in surprise and I nodded. "Oh, I'm so happy!" She said and engulfed me into a tight hug 

After she pulled away I asked nervously, "So I don't suppose we could be more than friends?" 

"You want me to be your girlfriend?" She asked and I nodded again. "Of course!" She said hugging me another time.

"Aww, so my baby brother finally have a girlfriend" Sofia teased. "Ugh, Sof. 1 I am not a baby. And 2 I'm only younger than you by 6 minutes!" I said glaring at my sister.

"Whatever you're still a baby to me" She said. "Yeah, yeah whatever. Let's just continue the game" And we all just continued. We played for a few more hours and then went to bed.

A/N: 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤