𝙿𝙸𝙲𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝚃𝙾 𝚁𝙴𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁

𝙞 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡. 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣''𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙙

"𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐣𝐨. 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐰"

"just because you're dating my mom doesn't mean i will ever call you dad."

                               SAKURA KOBAYASHI is scared of a lot of things. Social interaction and dying alone are at the top of that list. Heights are a close second, ironic since they live on one of the upper floors of the Hope Hill's apartment complex. With her anxiety at an all time high, and the introduction of her mother's new boyfriend Seki, Sakura would count herself lucky just to make it to the end of her senior year without dying or having a nervous breakdown. The second is more likely than the first, but given where she lives Sakura isn't ready to rule out that first option either.

                                ANNOYED WITH SAKURA and her aversion to social situations, Yasushi Nishakawa wishes his best friend would pull herself together and start coping instead of lashing out at the people closest to her, him included. Perhaps the straw that broke the camel's back was when Sakura smashed all of Mr. Kubota's garden gnomes and punched his son in the face, so filled with rage after discovering her mother and Seki having sex. Or maybe it was when she threatened to run away to Tokyo with her father, who's been out of the picture since she was ten.

                               AND SO SEKI DRAGGED SAKURA to Oya Kokoh, where she realized that she might finally belong somewhere. And her rage issues? The Kobayashi girl now had a former national champion as her mentor, and a family to fight for. People who bring out the best in her and make her feel like she belongs. Tsukasa Takajo is her favorite of the rowdy crew of teens at Oya, something about his being makes her feel safe and secure. And something about Sakura makes Tsukasa feel at ease.