Back Story -1

!TW!

Year 1228

I looked back at the grown men behind me. They were laughing as they walked straight towards me. I started walking faster and faster, and so did they. My heart was pounding, and I was sweating a lot. When I turned around the corner, I realized it was a dead end. I didn't have enough time to run out of there, they would catch up to me no matter what I did. Now it was just a matter of time before I would see them turn around the corner. 

My heart stopped. Everything was blurry and felt like a forever in those seconds. They just stood there watching me. Then they slowly walked towards me, throwing their beers away from them, except for one. He was holding a bottle of something; I don't know what it was, but it was alcohol.

"Hey! What is a pretty lady like you, doing all alone in the streets this late?" one of the men asked me. "I'm meeting up with a friend" I replied quick. But it was a lie, I didn't really have any friends. 

"Do you think your friend mind you coming a little late?" another man asked. I stuttered "yeah, I don't think she'll like that" "She?" the same man asked. I was shaking. It was so uncomfortable talking to them. My face went all red. "oh, looks like you're sweating. Maybe you should take your  clothes off" the man with the bottle asked me. "No" I yelled in a shaking voice. 

That was my last word before they raped me. 

It was morning, the sun was up but I was hiding in the shadow. I saw this woman in front of me, I couldn't see her clearly because the sun was in the way. 

"Finally, your awake, I was so scared you wouldn't make it" the woman told me. Wouldn't make it? What is she talking about?

"Excuse me? Wouldn't make it? What happened?" I asked her in a small fragile voice. "Love, I found you almost dead, covered in blood and naked about ten minutes ago. I gave you a blanket and some of my blood to heal you. You were full of scratches and cuts. What happened?" 

That was when I realized I wasn't dead. I was raped and rescued by her. Wait... Did she say that she gave me her blood. WHAT? "Umm, did you say you used you're blood to heal me?" I asked her nervously. "I'm a vampire. Oh, and my name is Rebekah, but call me what you want to." She tells me with a calming voice. 

Vampire?! What is she talking about? I stood up with the blanket wrapped around me. I was freaking out. Tears slowly fell down my cheeks. "Don't freak out Love. I want you to know that I turned you, that's why you don't have any scratches or cuts left. You are a vampire now and to finish the transition you must drink human blood." She told me in a skeptical voice. 

"Omg, so I have to kill to survive?"  I asked in a fragile tone "No, you don't have to kill, only drink. Now love, let's find you some blood and tell me what happened."

So next part will probably be a continue for this part. Oh, and BTW endgame is gonna be with one of the Mikaelson brothers. Comment who you hope for!