CHAPTER 41

"hija, inumin mo muna ito" tita Anna handed me a glass of water. Nandito kami sa living roon nila, waiting for daddy and the others to come.

When I informed Shawn, siya na ang ngsabi kila daddy. They said that they'll come here at sila na bahalag magsabi sa mga pulis. I volunteered na kami nalang ang babalik sa opisina but they refused. It's dangerous since no one knows what Leviste wants.

"Thank you po tita. Sorry po sa abala" she just smile at me sweetly like she always do.

"What happened hija? What is going on?" She asked as she caressed my back. I was about to answer when Kyle interrupted.

"Not now ma. Pagpahingahin na muna natin si Rian" tumango lng si tita at nag-sorry. Gusto ko namang sabihin kay tita but Kyle is right. I really need some rest.

"Do you want to go upstairs? Matulog ka muna habang naghihintay?" because of the situation right now, I know I can't sleep so I refused. I just need a quiet and peaceful surroundings right now.

"Sorry to disturb you this late Mrs Dela Vega. I'm Raymond Enrique, Brianna's father" dumating na si daddy kasama si Shawn. Si Mr. Miller namna ay may kailangang puntahan tungkol sa negosyo. May kasama rin silang dalawang pulis.

"No, no. It's my pleasure to help, Mr. Enrique. Pamilya na rin namin si Rian kaya walang problema. Just call me Anna, please"

Pagkatapos ng batian, we all sat on the living room and it was filled with tension. When the police spoke, I felt my hand turn cold.

"Ms. Enrique, where did you see Mr. Leviste? How?" I glanced at Kyle first, he nodded at me, encourage me to tell everything in detail. I exhaled to gather my courage and finally, spoke.

"H-he was just 2 blocks away from our house. He was wearing a mask and was inside the car but I'm sure it was him. I saw that same car, in the same place probably around last week? A-and I saw him when I went to an amusement park with Kyle and when we ate at a restaurant. I'm not sure if it was him in the amusement park but he literally wore the same thing!" bakas ang gulat sa mukha ni Kyle. I remember, I never told him anything. It's just that, I thought it was all a coincidence o di kaya'y wala lang. I didn't consider it a big deal.

"Miss, ano po bang relasyon mo kay Mr. Leviste? Mukhang may kung ano siyang pinanghahawakan laban o para sa'yo. Did you engage into some romantic relationship with him?

"What? No! Never!" agad kong depensa sa tanong ng pulis. Matagal pa akong tinitigan ng pulis at tumango. I felt Kyle held my hand tightly. I know, I have a lot of explaining to do.

"Kailan po nagsimula ang interactions ninyo ni Mr. Leviste?" nag-isip pa ako saglit. Kailangan nga ba?

"A-ahm. Oh, I had a business lunch meeting with him and it ended really awkward. He was showing advances to me and he showed up to my office a few days after. That's when the text messages started coming in" Napatingin kaming lahat kay dad nang agad siyang tumayon. Si tita Anna naman ay halata ang gulat at takot sa mukha. Takot para saakin, saamin. Kahit ako ay unti unting natatakot sa kung anumang trip nang Leviste na 'yan.

"Anong napag-usapan ninyo ng araw na 'yon?" si daddy na paroo't parito na naglalakad sa sala ay huminto at tumingin sa gawi ko. Mababakas ang kaba sa kanyang mukha.

"He wanted me to be his date in an auction. Of course, I refused. I barely knew him and he's weird. I never gave him my number but he had it. I don't know how" the police officers packed it up after a few more questions. Pagkaalis ng mga pulis, umalis rin si tita para kumuha ng makakain. I can see that she wants to talk to me pero ayaw niya munang makaabala. I'll make time to explain everything to her tonight after I explain everything to Kyle.

"Sir, may I borrow your daughter for awhile?" tanong ni Kyle kay daddy. Dad looked at the both of us and nodded. 

"I'll talk to you after, Rian. You have a lot to explain" napabuntong-hininga nalang ako. Iba't ibang tao na may iba't ibang role sa buhay ko, iba iba rin ang pagpapaliwanag na gagawin ko. I understand that I put my life at risk because of ignoring those things. I just never imagined that this will end up this way and he's capable of doing this much.

Kyle brought me in his room. Kahit na wala akong ginagawang mali, pakiramdam ko para akong anak o estidyanteng nahuling gumawa nang mali. It's just that, his aura is very intimidating and overpowering.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me about it, Rian?!" nagulat pa ako sa lka ng boses niya. I sighed. Lumapit ako sa kanya t hinawakan ang kamay niya.

"Hey. I'm sorry ok? I didn't know this would happen" he looked at me with disbelief.

"Oh, really? And the amusement park?! The fucking restaurant?! What if something happened to you and no one knows what was happening?!" I understand his point. This time, I moved closer to him and embrace him. Tinago ko ang mukha ko sa dibdib niya and I felt him calm down a bit.

"Why are you doing this to me?"he wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my head.

"I'm sorry" I heard him sigh as he kissed my head.

"You're making me worried. I can't risk losing you again" I looked at him. His eyes are pleading.

"I love you" I reached for his lips and kissed him. I didn't expect him to pull me into a deeper kiss.

And in just a snap, were both lost in our world as I ended up lying in his bed with him on top of me.

"I love you more" as he continued kissing my lips, his hands roamed around my body.

My hand slipped inside his shirt and I can feel his abs and muscles in my palm. He groaned as I traced his stomach with my fingers making me feel a lot hotter.

He trailed his kisses down my neck. His hand found its way to my mountains just underneath my shirt. The momentum is increasing but suddenly, it stopped.

"Let's stop right there. I respect you, and we can't do it yet. I can't wait to finally introduce you to the world as mine" I he said breathless. I smiled at him sweetly and gave him a last peck in his lips.

"Thank you"