t-toys!?

this was requested by  kageyama-harem 

kageyama

its a normal day with me sitting at kenma's house he is about 6'0 now and i feel like i gotten smaller  but  i guess when grow spert hits you get taller i was wearing shorts and a hoodie staring at the tv playing mario cart since i like some video games  i then heard a door open it was kenma im guessing he took a shower while i was playing mario cart then he ruffled my head and said "your so cute" i giggle quietly he then sat down he was really lost in thought until he  said "baby~" i knew that was a bad sign a very horny and bad sign he then grabbed my thigh i was shocked by the sudden touch i then mummble "w-what kenma" then he chuckled softly "can you wear a maid outfit for me" he said i felt like this was a demand so i just nodded and went  to the bottom right of his closet and grabbed a box with a maid outfit then i went to the bathroom and changed into the dumb maid outfit i came out and blushed out of embarrassment. Kenma then smirks and said come on kitty sit on masters lap~ (aw shaet ) kageyama then comes to kenma and sits on his lap kenma suddenly switches there position to were kenma was on top of kageyama kenma had a lustful smirk and grabs a box out from under the bed kageyamas eyes widen "w-when did you get that" kenma the  carresses kageyamas hair and says "yesterday night kitten why~" kenma slowly grabs a vibrator with a remote "w-wait kenma y-you" kenma looks at kageyama and says "its master~ kageyama turns his head and says "o-ok m-master" kenma slowly puts the vibrator in kageyama "a-ahh w-wait m-m-kenma" kenma looks at kageyama "its master" kenma then turns the vibrator all the way up "w-wait a-ahh"

to be continued