The Beginning

I was laying in my bed, scrolling through my phone. I got a text from my friend, Jackie, I decided to read it. "Hey girl! Me and the others are going camping, wanna join us?" The text said. "Sure! Lemme go get ready." I replied. I put my phone down on the bed and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I got up and walked to my closet, I walked in after I opened the door. I grabbed a black ripped shirt that had tied sleeves along with a pair of black jeans, fishnet leggings and a pair of black shoes that had tiny wings on them. I walked to the bathroom and put my clothes on the sink, after that I walked to the shower and took my clothes-

(OKAY! We'll skip the shower scene to save your guy's minds-)

I walked out of the shower and dried off with a towel. I grabbed my clothes and got dressed, when I was done I put my hair in a ponytail and covered my eyes with my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and went to my room door. I opened the door and ran down the stairs, I stopped by the front door and opened it. I saw Jackie, Kyle and Kris waiting for me. "There you are, y/n! What took you so long?" Jackie asked. "I told you I was getting ready." I said, laughing slightly and nudging her arm. "Whatever." Jackie said, nudging me back. "Hey babe!" Kris said, waving at me. "Hey idiot." I said, walking towards Kris. He rolled his eyes and smiled. "Anyways, are you guys ready to go yet?" Kyle asked, we all stared at him. "Yeah, we're ready." Jackie said. "Okay then let's go." Kyle said, walking down the stairs. "Wait for us!" I said, grabbing Kris's hand and dragging him down the stairs with me. "You guys are such jerks! Wait for me!" Jackie shouted, running down the stairs and catching up to us. When we found a good spot in the woods, Kyle and Kris started setting up the tent. Me and Jackie talked while we waited for the boys, we talked about our favorite Creepypasta's. "My favorite would have to be Ben for sure." Jackie said, flipping her hair slightly. "Well mine would have to be Sally." I said.

(Cliffhangers are everyone's favorite! Right? RIGHT!?-)