🌸1🌸

~Hope you enjoy~

Starting off in life I always felt alone, and being alone can affect someone in ways undiscribable to most.

Though a mess I met happiness in my friends Oikawa, and Iwaizumi. One day while the duo was peacefully hunting for bugs, they spotted me, alone again in the woods like usual. Oikawa being an innocent child, not knowing approaching random people is dangerous just yet. Came to me in my lonesome to invite me to come with the duo, dragging Iwa with him in the process since he has always had a little bit more sense than Tooru.

So ever since that day i've never been far from them, being there to protect Tooru from bad choices with the help of Iwa.

Being with them ment, BEING WITH THEM! So I literally almost never left their side. Meaning I'm now a third year in Aoba Johsei. Along with that I'm a manager for the volleyball team there, Tooru and Iwa with me all the while.

The guys on the team are kind in their own way, but you certainly only say that after realizing that there joking about most the things they say. Which is why I'm slightly worried about the new freshman coming into the club this year.

What's even more stressful is that Oikawa, while being a great captain, doesn't take the new recruits paperwork seriously, saying that he'll only know them once he actually sees them. Though I disagree, leaving me and Iwa to fill everything out, and learn more about their abilitys to better fit them to the team before they arrive on the first day of school. Iwa is also busy studying or something, even though it makes no sense to study durring summer, he isn't the top student in the academy for nothing I guess.

So this all means I'm alone to work on the club files, but learning about Kumini, and Kindiachi isn't all bad. They seem to have very promising skills, and I can't wait to finally meet this new duo.

🌿🌿⛩🌿🌿

It's finally the first day of school, meaning I'll be doing a lot more paperwork officially. Maybe I could bribe Makki and Matsun to help me...  Who am I kinding those two only think about meme's, and each other. Watari and Yahaba also need time to study so I guess I'll be doing this alone again.

Let's just hope the team's meeting of our newest members goes more smoothly than my initial thought or I might burst into tears. Even if I'm stressed at least I'll technically never be alone since I have my team with me, I'll just have to work harder for them.

We'll see how this goes after school...

~My~