Tragedy

Authors note: This story contains mildly graphic descriptions and some adult themes as well as possible depression/suicidal thoughts. Please use your better judgment and if you have thoughts or feelings for hurting yourself or others please seek out a professional I do not condone violence or any attempts at self-harm.  Rated M
Ages
corn:20
Peg 21
Ferdy 1
Ferris 4

It was a cloudy day in Galloping Grove and peg and corn where watching the weather.

Weather man: today is going to be a cloudy stormy day. Chance of tornadoes 80 percent I advise staying indoors and be ready to seek shelter.

Peg: oh no corn we should let everyone else know! 

Corn: I don't think we have time.

Tornado siren sounds.

Corn: we need to head into the cellar we can check on the others after the tornado passes.

Peg: okay then but I've got a bad feeling about this.

Corn I know peg but come on. Heads into the cellar with peg just as the tornado tore through their house and destroyed the whole block.

Peg: that was close.

Corn: nods and said I hope everyone gets to a safe place.

Peg: me too corn me too.

Narrator: forty five minutes later.

All clear sounds.

Peg runs out and says we should go see if anyone needs help.

Corn nods and said yes we should definitely do it. Sighs and said first things first though we need to get out of here the doors stuck.

Peg: stand back. Kicks the door and get it open.

Corn yay peg!

Peg blushed and smiled thanks corn babe.

Corn blushed and kisses peg and blushed looking around.

Peg blushed and said shh I hear something!!

Corn listens and said that's Ferris! Follows his voice and gasped seeing his mother and father crushed under a heavy steel beam.

Peg gasped.

Corn walked over and whispered you okay Ferris?

Ferris blushes and said I'm fine and so is ferdy but mom and dad are gone.

Corn gently hugged Ferris and said I know and it hurts but we need to try and help others who can still be saved.

Ferris I know but I can't take care of my self how am I supposed to care for ferdy and myself?

Corn you can come live with me and peg.

Ferris blushed and said oh okay. Sniffs and said I suppose I should check on ferdy he ran off after we found mom and dad were crushed.

Corn wait ferdy ran away?

Ferris no he ran over there points towards the park.

Corn okay we need help. Hmm peg so you think captain thunderhoof would help?

Peg only one way to find out.

Corn ready peg?

Peg Ready.

Peg and corn wings of might. Horn so bright captain thunderhoof captain thunderhoof captain thunderhoof!

Captain thunderhoof sounds like someone needs help!! Oh my!! What happened my little do good eres?

Corn we just had a tornado and ferdy ran off and we need to try and find the survivors and make sure we can at least help them if they need it.

Captain thunderhoof good thing you called it isn't safe for ferdy to wonder alone after a tornado.