Fixing dinner

Corns POV

I blushed and smiled as they followed me down stairs and began playing with some of my toys while I began to gather up the ingredients for my carrot and hay stew. I blushed and smiled as I began preparing the ingredients and blushed as I wet my diaper. I blushed and sighed and said Peg!! I blushed as she walked into the kitchen and said yes corny baby? I blushed and said could you watch dinner so I can go to the bathroom? She blushed and said sure babe. I blushed and said thanks I blushed and turned around and said oh and peg we need to talk after dinner. She blushed and said oh okay. I blushed and said uhm Ferris could you come upstairs with me I need you to help me with an errand. I blushed and smiled as he nodded and said okay dad. I blushed and said come on. I blushed and went up to my bed and blushed I peed myself. He blushed and said I figured from the way you were walking. I blushed and laid down on my back and smiled as He undressed me and opened my soiled diaper. I blushed and smiled as he used the baby wipes to clean my privates and my butt. I blushed and said uh oh I gotta poop. He blushed and nodded closing the diaper again as I blushed and relieved my colon. I blushed as he smiled and reopen the diaper and cleaned out the residual stuck in my hair and tail. I blushed as he cleaned up my privates and butthole as he smiled and folded up the dirty diaper throwing it away and placed a fresh diaper under me and rubbed the diaper rash cream and baby powder on my butthole and penis area closing the diaper. I blushed and said no as he went to put my pants on. I blushed and smiled as I got up and said go wash your Hoofs. I smiled as he nodded and washed up then whispered softly you know I'd love to get to spend some quality time with you. I blushed and said okay. I smiled and said but first I have to go see peg. I smiled as I went into the hall and called peg come up to my room please! I smiled as she called okay. I smiled as I heard her turn the stove down and smiled as she walked into the foyer. I blushed and went into my room and covered up my toys and other stuff and got into bed covered up. I blushed as she smiled and came in and said what's wrong? I blushed and said nothing I just wanted to tell you something but before I do promise me you won't be judgmental about it. She blushed and said uh okay I peg pegasus swear to not judge you. I blushed and said thanks. I smiled and said peg. Have you ever heard of an ABDL? She blushed and said yeah. I blushed and said I'm one I blushed and uncovered my body. She blushed and smiled oh that's hot! I blushed and said wait what? She blushed and said I have a thing for males in diaper. I blushed and said oh. I smiled and said is it strong enough to have adult relations with me? She blushed and said uh yeah!