one

"i see no point in this harry! we're through!" josh screamed as he closed the door behind him.

"fine! you fucking prick!" i shouted back as if he was still there.

i growled as i sat back down. there really is no point in this. i got back up and walked to my window, watching josh slowly slip right before me.

"fuck." i muttered to myself.

i grabbed my phone and dialed louis. it took awhile for him to answer.

"yellow." he finally answered.

"my god man ive been on the line for 3 minutes!" i shouted into my phone.

"josh broke up with you again huh?" louis sighed.

"and how would you know this?" i growled.

"because every time you call me its either your half drunk or josh ran off again." louis didn't mind being blunt.

"well he's gone..again. the hell was his problem?!" i groaned.

"gee i don't know harry, i wasn't there when you both had a screaming match." louis snorted.

"just shut up! i'll be at your apartment in 10." I said quickly.

"harry not now please--" i ended the call before he could finish.

. . . . . . .

driving around the corner i arrived at louis' house. he stood outside his porch and walked towards me in his robe.

"get in loser, we're going somewhere." i grinned.

"where the hell are we going at 3 in the morning!?" he shouted.

"get inside god damnit!" i shouted.

louis groaned and opened my car door. he strapped himself and we drove off.

parking in my usual spot, I got off the car and locked it.

"why are we here? literally i have to go somewhere tomorrow morning!" louis groaned.

"shut your trap and get ready to spend hundreds." i slapped his back.

we entered and half the clients smiled to see us.

"louis, harry how's it been?" liam came up to us and smacked our ass.

"hey babe how's it been?" i grinned.

"good and you?" liam replied.

"josh left." i rolled my eyes.

"mch, again? when is he ever going to grow some balls and decide what he wants." liam sighed.

"shut up and give me a lap dance yeah?" i commanded.

"let's go back to my room, we need to talk." liam held my hand and dragged me to his room.

it was a complete mess. clothes everywhere, the smell of rum and throw up pinched my nose. i cringed as we walked in.

"liam what in god's name happend here?! it's like hurricane katrina attacked and some bum has been living here." i complained.

"shush dear, zayn's asleep." liam whispered.

i looked over to his bed and noticed a dark figure. yeah that lazyass is here alright.

"why is he crashing here?" i asked.

"he got fired...again. so he wanted to stay for a while and lay low before going out there and finding another job." liam replied quietly.