𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭

Friday nights. I was finally off of work waiting for my girlfriend, Nicolette, to come home. I was always the first home since I worked early morning shifts at the hospital while she worked the afternoon shifts. We've been together for about five years, she proposed to me a month ago at the Hollywood sign looking over the city.

It was nearly midnight. I had ordered us some pizza for that night. It was an exhausting day for both of us in the ICU. Crazy car accidents to a plane crash took up most of our day.

I heard the door to our house, seeing Nicolette, the tall, green-eyed, and hazel hair in a ponytail. She was still in her scrubs with her hospital badge on. "Hi baby," I said walking up to her and holding her waist pulling her close to me. "Hi Alessia, I see you bought us some food," Nicolette said looking down at the smaller blonde with hazel eyes.

Both the girls sat down at their table eating the pizza that Alessia had bought. They didn't talk much about their day since the stress that had been on them throughout the havoc. Nicolette looked at the blonde sitting in front of her, admiring her elegance as she spoke about many things she wanted to do once they got married.

Nicolette got lost in her soft hazel eyes, thinking about the last time she got Alessia flustered after telling her how she would please her.

"Should we honeymoon in Malibu or the Bahamas?" Said Alessia as she put away both their dishes and put the leftovers away. "Malibu seems basic, I was thinking maybe New Zealand." Said Nicolette as she changed out of her scrubs and put them in the washer. "That would be pretty cool. We've never been on that side of the world before." Nicolette and Alessia traveled a lot in their free time. The farthest they have gone was Argentina, visiting some friends.

Alessia stood at their window looking out and seeing the tall buildings. Nicolette walked up to her, holding her waist and slightly rocking them back and forth, humming a soft tune. Nicolette slowly tightened her grip on the younger girl and slowly guided her lips to the top of her head and then her neck.

Alessia moved her head to the side and gave the older girl more access. Nicolette placed hickeys around her neck, holding Alessia's waist, and slowly moving her hands up towards her breasts, lightly squeezing them and then moving up to her neck, choking her.

Alessia's breath started becoming staggered at the immense pleasure washing over her. The older girl turned Alessia around, picking her up and carrying her to the couch. Nicolette's lips attached to Alessia's as they made out.

"I think I'm ready for dessert baby girl." Said Nicolette to the small hazel-eyed sitting on the couch, looking up at her with pleading eyes for more contact. Nicolette slowly took off her top revealing her 38DD breasts, teasing her girlfriend as she stared at her perfect boobs.

Nicolette made her way down to Alessia's soaking pussy. The young girl bucked her hips up as Nicolette rubbed her clothed covered spot. Sweet moans slipped from Alessia's lips at her girlfriend's actions on her. Nicolette slowly started pulling Alessia's sweatpants off, revealing her pink lace panties under them, removing those as well.

"N-Nicole, please." The pleads from Alessia drove Nicolette insane. So with that, she dove between Alessia's legs and began attacking her clit, trapping it between her lips and licking it with her tongue. Alessia squealed at the pleasure that she was receiving. Nicolette continued her actions on Alessia's clit while she added two fingers into the young girls dripping hole. Alessia felt her orgasm approaching and warned Nicolette, "B-baby mmphm I'm c-close." She managed to stutter out. Nicolette sped up her fingers and continued working on the young girl's clit.

Alessia screamed in pleasure as she released over Nicolette's face and fingers. The older girl came up and kissed her girlfriend as her breath was rigged from her orgasm. Nicolette removed Alessia's shirt and latched onto her nipple while pinching the other.

Nicolette took the rest of her remaining clothes off throwing them to the floor and picked up Alessia, bringing them to their bedroom. As Alessia was put on their bed, Nicolette grabbed her strap-on and a flogger. The smaller girl knew what was coming, she didn't even have to be told. She flipped onto her stomach with her ass on the air, waiting for the stinging pleasure.

"Such a little whore for mommy, aren't you baby?" Alessia melted at those words spoken to her, she let out a quiet moan. The older girl dragged the flogger from the top of Alessia's back to her ass. Nicolette didn't hesitate to smack her girlfriend's ass, having it turn a bright red. The blonde let out a cry, knowing it wouldn't be the last. The brunette gave her at least five more slaps until she set the flogger down.

Nicolette flipped Alessia onto her back and got herself positioned between her legs. The older brunette rubbed the tip of her cock between the younger girl's folds. "M-mommy, please I need you." Alessia pleaded out to her girlfriend, who was teasing her. "Tell mommy what you want baby." Alessia felt too embarrassed to even say it, but she knew she had to if she wanted Nicolette's cock so bad. "Please mommy, fuck me," she finally admitted. Nicolette didn't hesitate to push into Alessia's throbbing pussy. She started by staying still inside her so she could adjust, as she held Alessia's hand through it.

As the younger blonde nodded, Nicolette started to move her cock in and out of her. Alessia's moans and Nicolette's grunts were the only things heard throughout their apartment. The older brunette squeezed her girlfriend's throat and she continued pounding into her, not slowing down her pace. Nicolette brought her hand down to rub Alessia's clit, bringing more stimulation to her core.

The brunette watched in amusement at her magic being done to Alessia. "Mommy, I-I'm c-close!" Nicolette didn't bring her pace down, she brought her pace up as Alessia screamed in pleasure. A piercing scream wrecked through the room, as Alessia came all over Nicolette's cock. The brunette had the blonde ride out her high as she soon after removed her strap-on.

The older girl cleaned up both of them and held the younger girl in her arms, humming a lullaby.

A/N - jesus christ this was a pain to write