FIGHTS

You - (Grabs lily's hand and runs) We're late! let's go!
Mom - Be careful!
Lily - Bye Mom!
Mom - Bye sweetie. Have Fun, both of you
TIMESKIP.      AT SCHOOL.                   

(You saw Hueningkai waiting near the school gate.)
You - What are you doing here?
Kai - Waiting for you.
You - Thank you. But You didn't have to do that. Let's go to class before the teacher arrives.
*Bell rings*
Lily - (Quickly runs to class)
Kai - (Takes your hand and runs to class)

Y/n-(Panting for breath)We. Made. it (Sits on her chair)
kai - (Sits next to you) congrats 🎊

Teacher walks in
Teacher - listen here students! We have 4 New Students! Let's welcome them
(4 boys walked in, and students started whispering, mostly the girls)
You - ( I remember them )

Jimin - Hello Everyone. I'm Park Jimin*winks*
Taehyung- I'm Kim Taehyung. Call me V.
Jungkook - I'm Jeon Jungkook. ✌(Makes eye contact with you )
Hoseok - I'm Jung Hoseok. Hope we can all get along with each other.

Teacher - Well said. Why don't you take a seat wherever you like.
(The boys nodded and sat at an empty seat)
(Mark who was sitting next to you whispered in your ear)
Mark - There's something odd about those guys
(Hueningkai overheard What Mark said)
Kai - I Agree with you. (Whispers)
You - I don't know anything about them. And I guess I'll stay away from them. (Whispers)
Mark -Thats probably for the best.

TIMESKIP.     

(There was still 6 minutes left for the class to end)
(You were getting impatient.)
Teacher - Y/n. it's your turn
You - (Snaps out of her thoughts) My turn?
Teacher - Solve The Homework on the board.
You - (Uh-oh I'm screwed.)
Kai - (Pats your back)
Teacher - C'mon y/n, You don't have all day.
(You stood up with your book in hand and looked at everyone who was staring at you. Only Jungkook was staring at your book)

You - (Walks to the teacher)
Teacher - (Takes the book from you and starts flipping the pages)
(You were ready to apologize for not doing your homework)

You - I-I
Teacher - It's correct. Solve this on the board for the other students. (Hands you the book)

You - (Confused) (Takes the book and looks at it.) (You were shocked because all the questions and problems were solved on your book)
(You blink twice and took the chalk)
(All Your friends were totally confused)
You - (I wonder how this happened but I'll play along) (I wrote everything on the board and sat back down.)

*Bell Rings*

Teacher -I'm Very happy with everyone especially Y/n. Keep up the good work. Class dismissed. (leaves)
Mark - OMG How- How d-did you do that? (shocked)
Y/n - I Have no idea!
Jenny - (Comes to you) Woah that was so cool. Teach me Those sums tomorrow ok, I'm Going to get Ella (Leaves)
Soobin - That was awesome Y/n. Let me copy your homework, when we meet in the cafeteria. Bye.

Mark - Ok I'll see you in the cafeteria. (Waves to you and Kai before running to his locker)

(Kai was sleeping on the desk, his head resting on his hands)
Y/n - Kai, I need to tell you something.
Kai - (Doesn't make eye contact) Ok.
Y/n - Are you okay?
Kai - (Looks at you) Why did you tell me that you didn't do your homework? If you didn't want to show me your homework, you should've just said so.
You - What? No. You don't understand.
Kai - (Rolls eye) whatever.
You - please Believe me, Kai. I didn't do this.
Kai - Isn't that your handwriting?
you- Yes But-
Kai - But what? Do you "sleep-write"?
You - No but that would be cool...Listen To Me. I swear I didn't write this. Please don't be mad. If I Had done my homework, you know I would give it to you.
Kai - Really?
You - Yes Ofcourse. I'm telling the truth. Lately things have been a bit weird...
Kai - what do you mean?
(you looked around the class to see if anyone was there. Everyone had left and it was only you two.)
You - Yesterday when we went to the park, and we were swinging. Somehow I suddenly swung and went really high in full speed
Kai - (Nods) Yeahh
You- It actually Felt like there was someone else behind me who was pushing me on the swing. I looked behind but there was no one.
Kai - wait really? Is that why you had turned pale?
You -Yesss and when You left and I went to get my camera to take lily's picture, while coming back...I saw her talking to someone...
Kai - Who?
You - There was no one. It's like she was talking to someone invisible.
Kai - Omg Are you sure ?
You - Yes A hundred percent. All this is creeping me out and I don't know what to do. I was too scared to say anything before (Holds head in frustration)
Kai - It's okay. (Hugs you and lightly caresses your head) Don't worry, you're not alone. I'm here for you. I'll always be there to help you. We'll figure this out. Everything will be fine.
You - Thank you Kai. For everything.
Kai - I'd do anything for you.(Kisses you softly on the lips)
You - (Kisses back)