Forever Fantasy

Jiwoo's POV:

Is this love?

You always bring me so much joy. Seeing you smile already makes my day better. Those simple things, asking me if I'm alright, it does make me feel happy. I think this is love.

The sweet things you do to me, those hugs and kisses. I feel safe with you. You shield me from danger. Our laughs, they probably are noisy to the neighbors, but they're music to my ears. I'd love to listen to them everyday.

I love you so much. You're really lovely, so gentle and kind to me.

Do you love me back?

You often looked tired when you arrived home each day. I suppose your work is too hectic, yet you still manage to smile back at me. I frequently make sure to cook you good meals when you come home, just to relieve your stress even for a tiny bit. I want to help you. You seem to love it a lot since the bowl's always finished!

I wonder why you always looked like a mess when you arrive though.

I slowly realized that you weren't tired when you came home.

You were only a little tipsy, but it got worse, you were completely drunk.

Each day,

Everyday,

Every time.

If the alcohol does relieve your stress, I guess I should allow it. It seems to make you feel better anyway.

You were drunk again and this time, brought a girl home.

I don't know who she is, but why was she so shocked to see me? I tried to say hi but she stopped assisting you to get in the house and ran away.

I inched closer so I could help you walk better.

Your clothes were messy. There was lipstick smeared all over your skin, and a scent that I couldn't recognize.

It looks like wine wasn't the only thing that relieves your stress. I'm here though, why didn't you call me?

And I'm your girlfriend. We live in the same home. That's funny.

I didn't get mad at you, it's okay. You're still the same affectionate person, that's why.

Sleeping in your arms, I still feel so safe with you. You're still perfect to me. How could I leave you? You're still so sweet, lovely, and tenderhearted. You still love my presence, and the same goes from me to you.

I think you do love me back. I love you too.

We were lying on the bed, and you broke the silence surrounding us.

"Jiwoo?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I'm sure you know everything I do. Aren't you sad, or at least angry...at me?"

"I'm not, Soo. I do know it all, and it's okay."

but is it really?

"Babe, I'm just hurting you, you should really go away from me."

"I want to stay with you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, don't worry, love."

"But Jiwoo-"

"Please, let me."

"...alright."

You really think that I'm strong enough to leave you, Sooyoung. How can I do that when you're right here, asking while holding me so close in your arms?