Chapter 4: This is it!

We both slowly pulled away. When I opened my eyes all I could see was Jay's perfect smile. I felt so happy. I don't normally kiss on the first date, but with him I'd let him do anything! He got up and grabbed my hand. "Let's go?" He asked.

"Go where?"

"To swim."

"Oh right!" I got so lost in his kiss that I've forgotten where were at.

We got into the water. "Its freezing!" I yelled. He started to laugh. He slowly moved towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. For some reason I feel so special right now. It's probably because I'm with him. He kissed my neck. Then he looked at the bird that flew above us. "Damn, I wish I was a bird so could fly. "

"If you're a bird then I'm a bird. " I replied. We both looked at each other and laughed.

"I love that movie. We should watch it at my hotel room sometime. "

"I don't know... Do you promise not to cry?" I said jokingly.

We both laughed again. We went back to the place where we've put our stuff and ate. "Where's the people?" I asked.

"I reserved the whole beach for us. "

I didn't even know a person can reserve a whole beach all to themselves. We finished eating and started to clean up. After cleaning up I looked for my extra clothes. I looked everywhere and I couldn't find them! I looked for Jay and saw him washing up by the showers. "Jay have you seen my clothes?"

"Yea, I took them out for you. They're right there." He said while pointing at my bag on the table.

"Thank god! I thought I've lost them."

I started showering, which was really awkward. Since this is a public shower, it was just out on the beach. I got to the restrooms and changed clothes. It took me such a long time to get my hair the way I wanted it. Finally when I walked out the restroom I saw Jay waiting for me outside. He was just smiling at me. Good thing he smiles a lot, because he has such a beautiful one.

.....

The ride back to the hotel was full of laughter. Jay is such a fun guy, you can never be bored with him. When we got back to the hotel he walked me all the way to my room. "Well good bye. " he said.

"Thanks for such an amazing day. "

I gave him one of the tightest hug I've ever given anyone. Then he said in a very low voice,"It wouldn't have been amazing if you weren't there." I was against the door. I could feel his body getting closer and closer to mine. I looked up and I saw that he was leaning in for a kiss. I wouldn't always have to look up whenever he kisses me if he wasn't so god damn tall, but I don't mind. I felt his fingers under my chin lifting up my head to look into his eyes. I got lost in his eyes and went in for a kiss. This kiss was very slow. Yet I didn't want it to end. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he leaned closer to me. Suddenly the door behind me that I was leaning on opened! I fell in, and Jay fell on top of me. "Oops! Sorry!" I heard Chloe's voice.

I looked up and saw that it is Chloe. She started laughing, but I couldn't help it so I started laughing too. Then Jay joined in.

"Heyy.... What were you two doing?" She asked.

"Nothing!" I replied.

"Oh really??"

"It's none of your business anyways. " I said while trying not to laugh.

Jay got off of me and helped me up. "We'll good night again. "He said.

I waved good bye at him until he stepped into the elevator. I ran up to my bed and lay there for a moment. "So how was it?" Chloe asked.

"It was amazing! He was such a gentleman. His eyes and his lips were amazing." I said then grunted as if I was frustrated.

"Good for you then. I'll just leave you alone for a while, and let everything sink in." We both laughed, then she left.

Chloe is one of my best friends. I always tell her everything, unlike Natalie. Natalie doesn't do much. She doesn't really care about anything but herself. Which annoys me since we're suppose to be a band.