Lyra..?

Toby's POV

The bell rang and everyone left the school waving bye to their friends, unlike me the loner, Ticci Toby That's what everyone calls me I guess I started heading home, when I finally got there after the 54 minute walk I set my backpack down to get my keys to open the door, I walked in horrified..My elder sister there on the ground with a knife in her head bleeding she was dead, I tried not to scream knowing my psychopathic Father did it I ran out, sadly not having a phone I couldn't call anyone.

Jacks POV

I waved goodbye to my only friend Jenny, noticing Toby or who people call "Ticci Toby" I blushed no idea why knowing I was Bisexual I just ignored it and started heading home, sadly living alone with my mum it wasn't very happy for me I went to my room and went to sleep.

Nightmare..

I woke up noticing the pixels, It must be a nightmare....I looked up to see my sister hanging and my mother drowning my father was...

I woke up in shock looking around I couldn't move 'Sleep paralysis?'  I questioned myself knowing it probably is because I've had sleep paralysis ever since I was 5, Noticing all the dark figures that disappeared I knew that my sleep paralysis was over now, I got up and took a shower I skipped breakfast because I wasn't hungry..

Toby's POV

I knew I didn't have a place to stay so I went to school sitting on the brick stairs falling asleep...I woke up to the principal tapping me 'Kid wake up!'
'Wha?' I looked up she looked concerned

                        TBC
Questions!
Should I continue this?
Do you like this ship??

BONUS!!!
what's your favorite food!