Part. 1

The truck was driving you and 10 other members of the LOV where being brought to who knows where. "HEY are you mf ever gonna tell us where your taking us" you screamed so that they could hear you clearly.
"......" no answer. You got pissed and hit the seat next  to you only to be stopped, not realizing that there was someone sitting next to you, Dabi was holding your fist in his hand and looked straight in your eyes with his vivid blue eyes. "the fuck do u think ur doing kitten " he said in a mad rough voice. You knew he was pissed because you lost against the hero's so you just slowly took your hand back.

"Stop with the pet names Dabi " he chuckled "Your cute when you get mad" a slight tint of red grew on your cheeks and Dabi noticed it, he smirked at you before turning his head away looking out of the window. You didn't notice until you looked down that Dabi's hand was on your inner thigh, you stared at him and he noticed turning his head around only to be smirking.
He stared to move his hand up and down your inner thigh getting you wetter "ugh I hate you, can u stop it now" you sighed.
"You like it though don't you, Y/n" he said in his raspy voice and it turned you on even more. "Shut the fuck up Dabi" he didn't stop moving his hand and then you could see the tent growing in his pants, so u decided to do the same thing.

You started to palm him through his pants while staring out of the trucks window, you looked at him through the corner of your eye. He had his head tilted back, you could see his perfect side profile. He caught you looking and as soon as you saw him looking you turned back around and stopped palming him. He had a hold of your chin and turned you to face him, he had a huge smirk on his face and his hand was close to your pussy this time. You stared him in the eye with a 'no you wont' look, he just smiled back as he stared to make circled motions around your clothed clit through your leggings. You inhaled a sharp breath of air almost letting a soft moan escape your lips. "d-Dabi you son of a bitch, stop" you moaned out softly, but he didn't stop, you tried pulling his hand away but his grip was to strong. "I hate you Dabi" and before he could say anything the truck stopped.