Chapter 39

In Peixian, Lin Zhai welcomed Duzhi County's visit today. Lin Dazhuang and Lin Jiawen both received Duzhi County in the hall. Zhang Huiniang personally served tea for Duzhi County. "Master Zhixian, please use tea."

Du Zhixian took the tea and said with a smile: "My official just received the good news. His Royal Highness His Royal Highness and Lin Fangjun have already arrived at the Luzhou Palace. His Royal Highness made a special order to **** Lin Fangjun's family members The state palace reunited with Lin Fangjun. "

The Lin Dazhuang family was very excited when they heard the good news. Zhang Huiniang wept with joy: "It's great, I haven't seen Jiabao for several years, and I don't know if he is tall or fat now. His Royal Highness is so wonderful!"

Lin Jiawen held his fist to Duzhi County. "You are annoyed, adults in the county. Please come and tell us the good news. Students are grateful."

"Lin Juren is polite. My official has just received the instruction from His Royal Highness, and he came to tell you good news. His Royal Highness will send a guard to pick you up in two days. My official will also send some arresters to **** you. This You should prepare for it in two days. By the way, His Royal Highness also said that he would take the Qin family to go to the palace to reunite. My official also sent someone to inform them that they would like to know the good news at this time. The official said goodbye first. "Du Zhixian explained everything and left. All the Lin family members who were still very happy were left.

The two young children of the Lin family jumped happily when they got the news that they wanted to see the second brother.

Wu Qiaolan was also very excited holding her son and said to the fat son, "Bo brother, we are going to see your uncle Jiabao, go to the palace, that's where the emperor lives."

Lin Jiawen's son, Lin Guangbo, is two years old. He heard his mother's words and yelled indistinctly: "Treasure Book! Treasure Book!" The lovely appearance made the Lin family laugh.

The Qin family got the news from the county grandpa and the family was very excited. Master Qin couldn't stop smiling. "It's really big to be able to go to the palace this time."

Mrs. Qin said, "I said that Jin'er is a blessing. Our Qin family went to the palace. We should prepare well for the past two days, but we must not be rude."

Two days later, Lin Dazhuang's family and Qin Kaixing's family each took two coaches and were escorted out of Peixian County by a large number of guards.

As soon as I walked on the official road, I was stopped by a carriage. "Who?" The chief of the guard yelled.

Several guards stepped forward to check, at this time several people came down from the carriage. It turned out that Lin Dali and Lin Dali and Ke Meili took their second daughter Lin Xia'er and son Lin Jiacai. And Lin Chuner and her husband Wang Xuebo. Lin Dali shouted to the guards nervously: "We are the Lin family, we are the Lin family."

The guard leader asked Lin Dazhuang for instructions, and Lin Dazhuang, Lin Jiawen, and Qin Kai stepped out of the carriage. Lin Dazhuang met Lin Dali and they asked, "Dali, why are you here?"

"Brother, aren't we hearing that you are going to see Jiabao in Xinggong. We haven't seen Jiabao for a long time, and we miss it. This is not what we will be, waiting for you for a long time." Lin Dali said, and looked again. Qin Kaixing also said, "I said that you are too eccentric, brother, and even the Qin family called, why did you forget your brother? No matter what, I am the second uncle of Jiabao. Now my nephew is in a good position. Let's meet at the palace together! "