Special Chapter

Roseanne impatiently sat on her bed in her white long wedding gown, while her tears keep falling from her eyes.

Roseanne, let's go! You don't want to be late on your wedding, do you? Her mother yelled downstairs.

A minute, mother. She yelled back.

She wiped his tears. This is it. Without any hesitation, she climbed down on the window.

It was quite difficult since she's on her wedding gown, but she managed to land safely on the ground.

As soon as she landed, she ran as fast as she could like her life depended on it, yet it actually did.

She ran to the center of the town, where all the soldiers were being dropped off.

There are many soldiers so it's hard to sight Jimin.

Excuse me, I'm sorry. She said as she find Jimin on the crowd.

Oh you must be Miss Roseanne from the Royal Family.

She suddenly stopped from running as she heard her name.

No, it wasn't me. She lied.

Everyone knows that today is the wedding day of the unica ija of the royal family, and once someone knows she's here, her plan might be ruined.

Nah! I know it's you! Hoseok, the military commander. He's so talkative and always smiling yet he's the commander, how amazing, isn't it.

Sir, please shut your mouth. Yes it is me but can-

Told yah!  The commander cuts her off with a proud face.

Wait! Listen to me first. She said as she pleased the commander.

The commander nods so she continued what she wants to talk about.

So yeah, it is me but can you help me find Jimin, Mr. Park Jimin. She said as she's tears are about to fall.

Here, find his name on that papers. The commander handed her papers full of names.

She snatched the paper in a speed of light.

Slowly, slowly miss. You know what-

She didn't care on what the commander said. He speaks most of the time like they're close.

Roseanne's heart is pounding faster and her hands are shaking.

She was so relieved that she didn't find her name under dead, but she wonders why his name isn't in the alive either.

Confusion struck her. Until she found his name of body still not found.

What? She gasped as she covered her mouth.

Is there any problem miss?

No- before she finished her sentence, strong grasp held her hand.

M-mother. That is all what she can said. She knew that her plan failed.

Her plan is, if she can find Jimin, they will run away together from them, from her family. But it just vanished in just a snap.

What are you doing here? Her mother grasp stronger.

M-mother, I need to find-

Jimin? Her eyes widened as she heard his name from his mom.

Why did you-

Madam, is he the boy you want to get vanished for good? Miss, he's dead for almost 4 months now. Hehe!

My jaw dropped as the commander's words strucked in her mind.

So I just send letters for nothing? All my sacrifices, all my hard work to escape, and all my lies just because to send him letters. It's all for nothing.

I don't know that since day 1, he's already gone.

W-why? Why did you do that m-mother? She said between her sobs.

She can't believe that her mother ask someone to kill Jimin.

She can't believe that Jimin is gone.

No, that guy is only a son of a vendor. He's not good for you.

But mother, he's my happiness. He's my world, my everything. Why did you do that to me? Her sobs intensified.

You'll be happy with Prince Edmund you'll see. Her mother said with a blank face.

N-no I can't be happy with that man. I need to find Jimin, I need to find my true love. Roseanne resisted but she can't do anything.

Her mother dragged her to the alter and forced to marry Edmund.

As she held his hands, she bitterly said "I do"

The two words that should have been said her to Jimin. Those words that was reserved for him and no one else than him.

----- The End -----