Abbott's school for boys chapter 1

Percy woke up at about eight thirty in the morning, is entire body was in pain, he tried to roll over onto his front but the attempt was only met by pain shooting through his body. About twenty minutes later he managed to get himself so that he was sitting upright on the side of his bed. He stood up, surprisingly hid body didn’t hurt as much as it was when he was lying down, he walked stiffly over to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, he jumped back in surprise at the black eye that has swelled overnight.

This is going to be hard to cover up

He thought to himself as he tried to think of ways to cover up his black eye before he started school. It was a Saturday morning and Percy started school on Monday, he knew the black eye would take at least a week to clear up and he couldn’t be of school for a entire week, partly because he would have to go to the nurse and then she would find out what happened. He decided he would have to keep his head down and school cap covering his face. He got dressed, pulled his cap on over his face and headed to the mess hall for the some breakfast.

Percy stepped into mess hall and walked, head down, to a table on the back wall. He waited till the line had died down then he went and got himself some eggs on toast. Perch finished his breakfast and decided to make his way to the library to finish of his homework.

He was walking down hi corridor in the east wing when Max and his gang stepped out of the shadows.