2

Yibo sighed, "Just what in the world just happened?" he mumbled to himself. "What should we do?" Xiao Zhan whispered at him.

"I don't know either," he whispered back.

"We can't just let them out, plus they both looked like you," Xiao Zhan's cheeks flushed a shade of pink, thinking that he's surrounded by three Yibos is making his heart fluttered so much.

Yibo groaned in annoyance, "Ugh, fine, you decide," he said in defeat.

Xiao Zhan then let go of Yibo's hug and faced the two. The two were intently looking at him, astonished at how he resembled Wei Ying and Gu Wei so much.

"Y-you can stay h-here for a while until you figure out how to get back in your worlds," Xiao Zhan uttered shyly. His face is flustered, seeing three Yibo is too much for him. Butterfly flutters inside his stomach.

"You can sleep in the other room," Yibo interrupted.

"But I can't sleep without Wei Ying/Gu Wei," they both answered in unison.

Yibo looked at them with a grimace, "D-don't tell me you want to--" he was not able to finish what he was about to say when Xiao Zhan interrupted, "It's okay, we can sleep together in this room," Xiao Zhan said that made Yibo look at him with disbelief while the two seems like they liked that idea.

"No way!" Yibo exclaimed. Xiao Zhan looked at him with his puppy eyes and pouted.

"Ugh fine!" he groaned in defeat. His pleading face is his weakness after all.

"But! you'll sleep on the floor!" Yibo exclaimed and turned to avoid looking at Xiao Zhan or he might get carried away again.

"But they'll be cold, what if they get sick?" Xiao Zhan pouted again.

Yibo sighed, calming himself. He closed his eyes and bit his lip. "As I said, they'll be sleeping on the floor," he said and opened the door, "I'll go get something for them to sleep into," he said before getting out of the room.

"okiie~" Xiao Zhan pouted then faced the two.

"So, what does this Wei Ying and Gu Wei looked like?" He asked the two excitedly.

"You./You!" the two answered in unison.

"Huh? Me? Really?" he beamed.

"Mn." Lan Zhan added while Chen Yu nodded as an answer.

"It's just that, Wei Ying has long hair but all else he looks a lot like you," Lan Zhan continued.

"Gu Wei is a doctor but it's as if I'm looking at him right now," Chen Yu shrugged.

Xiao Zhan's cheeks flushed, hearing it from the Yibo in other dimensions makes the butterflies in his stomach flutter.

Just when their talk was about to continue, Yibo pushed the door open with the sheets and pillows for the two to sleep into.

"Here! Spread it yourself!" He gave the pillow and sheets on the two then pulled Xiao Zhan. "Come on, let's sleep on our bed," He said to him.

Xiao Zhan sighed, looks like Yibo is irritated seeing Xiao Zhan being familiar with his two of him from other dimensions.

"Aw, why so grumpy~" Xiao Zhan teased him, he encircled his arm on his nape.

"I'm not grumpy," Yibo sulked and look away.

"Really?" Xiao Zhan said in his teasing voice and lean his face to his neck, sniffing on them erotically. Yibo shivered, his cheeks flushed. Xiao Zhan purposely making him arouse and worse in front of his clones.

"S-stop it..." He stuttered, trying all his might to resist. But whenever Xiao Zhan becomes like that, he can't resist and end up warming the bed all night.

"Really? You want me to stop?" Xiao Zhan asks while pampering his neck and collarbone with butterfly kisses.

"Ngn...s--op..." he can't resist anymore, he's getting turned at how Xiao Zhan does it in a lewd way. "Fck!" he cursed under his breath making Xiao Zhan smirk. His seducing worked.

"Tell me, didi, what do you like to do about this?" He whispered in his ear seductively and crawl his hands on his clothed crotch. It was rock hard and as if it's raging with anger.

"...Fck--st--ngn stop teasing me!--" Yibo clenched his fist tight, anymore teasing and he will push Xiao Zhan down.

"Tell me why would I if you're this hard?" He grinned widely and licked Yibo's ears.

Yibo's body trembled, "That's it!" he growled and grabbed Xiao Zhan on his waist that made Xiao Zhan release a yelp. Yibo pushed him down on the bed with surprise.

The two clones looked at them confused. But then a memory came up to Lan Zhan, whenever Wei Ying riled him up he will attack Wei Ying and pushed him onto their bed and fuck him senselessly. He suddenly felt aroused seeing Xiao Zhan getting pushed down by Yibo, maybe because he remembers Wei Ying on him.

While Chen Yu also remembered something, once he and Gu Wei roleplayed as a suspect and police sex. He banged Gu Wei at the back, with him pretending to arrest him. He wore his police uniform while they are having sex. Chen Yu's cheeks flushed, his boner built upon his torso. The look on Xiao Zhan's face is like the face Gu Wei is making whenever they do roleplay sex. It because he looks so much like Gu Wei.

Lan Zhan bit his lip, suppressing his urges. He wants to get out so he won't get aroused but because of his hard-on, he can't move his feet anymore. He clenched his fist tight, but hearing Xiao Zhan moan under Yibo is making him turned on, even more, Xiao Zhan's voice is the same as Wei Ying's.

Chen Yu on the other hand can't control his urges. He threw the blanket and pillow that was given to him a while ago and went near them.

"Let me join!" he exclaimed making Yibo and Xiao Zhan look at him in surprise.

"NO!" Yibo roared but Xiao Zhan taps his chest, "Can we let him join? Just this once?" he puppy-eyed. Xiao Zhan became even more aroused seeing two Yibos that is rock hard because of him.

Yibo sighed heavily, he can't believe he'll have to share his Xiao Zhan with somebody and worse his own clone.