Part 1

NO ONES POV

Dream Woke up Feeling Exhausted, He Sat Up but right when he did, he noticed he wasn't in his room. He felt Movement Beside him so He Shot his head towards Them. He saw a Brunette, With pale skin, Small plumped lips, With rosey cheeks,

A/N:Forgot to saw This but their junior Years, hehehe back to the story!

He looked around the room and saw his Clothes on the floor, He Lifted the blanket that was Covering him, he was Fully Naked, He Reached our to get His Underwear. he quickly got dressed and Exited the room, He went downstairs and saw:People knocked out, Bottles of Vodka, Some windows broken, Before He walked out he wondered who The mysterious Brunette was?.

Gogys POV
I woke up From the light shining Before The curtains(I don't know English isn't my first language)I got up and Looked around the room, The room was a mess but what caught my Attention was, The fact my clothes were all Over the Floor!, I Got off the bed grabbing my clothes Off the floor, As I got dressed I ran pass a Mirror and Saw That my Collarbone, And all over my Neck was Full of Hickeys and bites, 'What happened last Night!?'I thought, I ran down the stairs and Didn't bother To look around the room and ran out of the house. Their were cars All around the house so It took me awhile to Find mine, I got in the car and Turned it on, Before I drove away I looked in The viewing mirror and sighed, what am I gonna tell my parents, I can't just go up to them and say "Hey mom and dad I slept with someone I don't know and lost my virginity", I sighed once again and Drove away, hopefully I don't Get scold.

To be continued

Hope you enjoyed! Bobye My little Weirdos