INTRO(XXX)

It was Hyunsuk and Jihoon's 10 month anniversary and Hyunsuk had prepared something special for Jihoon for when he came back from work. They were yet to go on to the next stage in their  relationship but Hyunsuk always wondered why. They would never go past making out and it made him both mentally and sexually frustrated. He had cooked all of Jihoon's favorite foods and even cancelled all of his meetings. The life of the CEO wasn't always peaches and cream as it seemed to be. He was dating his boyfriend under his family's nose but he couldn't  help himself to him, Jihoon was too etheral not to love.

Jihoon arrived home only to find all the lights off .He walked off to the kitchen and found Hyunsuk in only his shirt by the kitchen sink. He smirked evilly to himself and approached the unsuspecting boyfriend. "Is it just me or looking hotter than the food on the table?" he wrapped his arms round his waist. He bit his lover's ear and started to go down his neck. Hyunsuk turned around and quickly stopped him from going any further. 'And what do you think you're doing?" He answered his boyfriend who was now trying to put his hands underneath the shirt."Having dinner ofcourse," he answered biting hard on Hyunsuk's collarbones.  

"Well you're late. This buffet is now closed,it only accepts boyfriends who don't come home late." Hyunsuk said wiping his hands on a dish cloth and going upstairs." BABY!! Look I'M sorry. I know nothing will make you forgive me. Unless I...." Jihoon carried Hyunsuk by his thighs and pushed him againist a wall. He held a bruising grip on hyunsuk's skin but none of them cared. He threw Hyusuk on his bed and soon enough had ripped their shirts off. He played with Hyunsuk's pale buds but sucked them hard till they turned as rosy as their cheeks.

He put two dry fingers into his lover's hole and thrusted them at a fast pace. Hyunsuk was gripping at the sheets as Jihoon continued his brutal pace. "F-Fuck mme p-leas-se.Oh fuck," Hyunsuk wasfull on screaming at the feeling of Jihoon's fingers inside him.

He was flipped on to all fours and Jihoon roughly penetrated the ring of muscles.He had a firm grip on Hyunsuk's blue hair as he forcefully arched his back."D-DADDY PL-PLEASE D-DONT S-TOP.H-H-HARDER!!!!" Hyunsuk never knew that being fucked could feel this good.Hot cum spurted out of both of them,Hyunsuk on the sheets and Jihoon's inside of Hyunsuk. The latter collapsed on the bed muttering curse words that he didnt notice Jihoon's appearance.

Black horns,sharp fangs and his blood shot eyes. His main reason for not fucking Hyunsuk for 10 months was that if h did he would have to go back to hell. No could ever know what a monster he was. So...he wrote his beloved a letter bidding him farewell. He openedup a portal and headed where he belonged. H looked back and Hyunsuk and gave him one last eye smile before leaving.

'I'M SORRY BUT I HAD AN URGENT MATTER AT HOME. I LOVE YOU'