|001|

8 MONTHS LATER

"You know you don't have to keep visiting. I'll be fine alone," Hyunsuk said for the fifth time to his idiotic[but caring] brothers, Choi Minho and Choi Yeonjun.

"Don't say that baby brother. We just care for your health and our little nephew.....or niece." Minho trailed off after he patted his brother's shoulder. "You should just go back to work instead of staying here babysitting me." Hyunsuk said remembering everytime his brothers had to babysit him when their parents were gone.

"You were still so tiny back then but now look at you, you are as old as mom." Yeonjun said as he sat on the floor in front of his pregnant brother. "Did you really have to wear such a dress? If your runaway boyfriend comes back we're gonna have problems."

"It's too hot outside and don't even mention his name

"It's too hot outside and don't even mention his name. He left without saying anything and left me to bear this pain alone. If he comes back I'm killing him."

Jihoon had already left him for 8 months to fend on no one but his brothers. His parents just couldn't forgive him for letting such a thing happen but let him keep his positions in the company. His life has been a struggle ever since his bump grew bigger. He can't even tie his shoe laces or put on a pair of socks.

"On that note, mom is planning a gala with the company's shareholders. So we need to go dress shopping." Jun said as he clapped his hands. "You know I can't go gown shopping, none can fit the both of us."

"Then wear the sheer gowns you have in the closet. You have plenty of them and just wear a black bodysuit underneath. No one will know," Minho said finally sitting down on the loveseat in the corner.

"WHY do you know I have sheer gowns and A BODYSUIT?!" Hyunsuk started screaming at the top of his lungs. "We went on closet raid when I had a date with Soobin. Don't be mad at me." Yeonjun pulled out the puppy eyes and not even Hyunsuk could resist.

"When is it" he had asked checking his planner. "Tonight," Minho said as he apologetically looked at his brother. TONIGHT?!?!?!?!

"Please say it's a joke." he looked at his brothers with disbelief. His hair was longer than normal as the blue and white steaks mixed messily. His bump was big and he would probably too tired to move around a lot.

"Do not worry about your hair I'll handle it. My stuff is already here so Minho will just go to bring Taemin and Soobin." Jun said as he took his brother to the luxurious bathroom.

A FEW HOURS LATER(7 30 PM)

Hyunsuk and Yeonjun were done getting ready and were waiting for Minho to arrive. Yeonjun was in a white suit paired with a dark blue tie and gold earrings. Hyunsuk was as unpredictable as always. His dress and hair perfectly matched together.

 His dress and hair perfectly matched together

"You look gorgeous Sukkie," Yeonjun said as he looked at his brother

"You look gorgeous Sukkie," Yeonjun said as he looked at his brother. "Thank you Junnie. I just hope it will satisfy mom and dad," he said staring lovingly at his dress. "I just hope he will love it," Yeonjun said under his breath.

"Who will like what?" Hyunsuk asked. "NOTHING!!!" He screamed and avoided his gaze. He brushed it off and continued wearing his accessories.

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW WON'T KILL YOU,RIGHT? was what Yeonjun was thinking.