Breakfast.

WARNING

Explicit sexual content ahead. Viewer discretion is advised.

I woke up early after the longest night of my life. But even though I didn't get much sleep, I wasn't tired at all. I was ready to start my life next to my love.

He was sleeping very peacefully when I left the bed to make us some coffee. We're definitely going to need some after the night we had. I put on a robe and made my way to the kitchen.

It wasn't long until I already had Dawson grabbing my waist and planting little kisses on my head. He was just as playful as last night. You couldn't even catch a glimpse of exhaustion in his eyes. He was full of life and ready to go for the- I already lost count of the rounds. I, on the other hand, even if I didn't feel tired because my emotions were keeping me up, my stomach was really playing a bad game on me by growling like a fucking beast. I'm hungry.

"Can we get breakfast first? I need some strength in the form of food." I say as Dawson has his mischievous little smirk set on his face.

"Well, then let me feed you properly," He says. I love his flirty tone. It makes me lose my mind and surrender to him completely.

Dawson reaches for the bowl full of raspberries I left on the counter and takes one to place it between his lips. God, this man is going to drive me crazy one of these days. He leans into me, offering the raspberry from his mouth, and I take it happily accompanied by a sweet kiss of his. His tongue explores my mouth, and I taste him mixed with the sweetness of the raspberry for a while. His hands begin to wander under my robe, caressing my legs and just when I'm getting heated and forgetting I was hungry at all, he breaks the kiss.

"We can do that with different foods, you know?" He grinned, lifting my chin so I can give him a good stare. "We've never had breakfast like this." I know what you want, Dawson Knight.

"Because we live with your sister and niece," I explain," We can't do the things I know you want to do when they're around," I smirk at him.

"They're not around now, are they?" He inquired playfully. His hand made his way down to my thigh and started to run his fingertips, slowly sending shivers down my spine, "What do you want to eat?" He asks, and there's only one correct answer.

"You," I answer, and in just a lightning moment, Dawson lifts me and sits me on the counter. His lips take possession of mine desperately as if he was starving for them. He shouldn't be, he got his fair share of kisses last night, but I guess he's a bit greedy, and to be honest, I am too.

He let go of them only to take another raspberry. He grabbed two raspberries. Put one in my mouth and the other one in his and collided his mouth with mine again. He tasted so right mixed with the delicious fruit in his mouth that I may become addicted to having breakfast like this.

"What else do you want to eat, bird?" He asks as he starts to dispose of my robe slowly, letting it fall from my shoulders. "Because I only one to eat you." He kisses my neck and slowly begins to fall over to my breasts, nibbling gently on my nipples. Was I hungry for something else? I only want my man right now, but maybe we can spice things up a little bit.

"I don't know, you're supposed to feed me," I say playfully and Dawson giggles. He walks towards the fridge and looks for things to eat. He comes back with whipped cream and caramel sauce.

He gently presses my body to his grabbing me by my thighs and then grabs the whipped cream. I open my mouth as much as I can, and Dawson fills my mouth with whipped cream. He kisses me gently, exploring my mouth with his tongue, tasting the whipped cream out of it. I break the kiss to look at him.